The party

The blue Shirt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Changmin entered the ballroom, accompanied by Kyuhyun, his best friend. He looked around, to the very well decorated ballroom, with details in blue and white.

- Wow, look at this décor, it's amazing!

- Min, I still don't think I should be here!

- What, Kyu? Because?

- Because as I remember I was not invited, I am entering from penetration.

- Not. All right, I brought my friend with me. What's the matter, huh?

- How did the security guard let me in if my name wasn't on the guest list?

- I do not know...- Replied Changmin while giving shoulders.

Kyuhyun who was already nervous the whole way by then, was now sweating and with cold hands, restless. Changmin looked at him.

- What's the matter with you?

- Wha... What?? - Answered Kyuhyun with his failing voice.

- You don't stop fixing your bangs, that's a sign that something's wrong.

- I'm... I really feel like I shouldn't be here.

- Hey, man, relax and enjoy the party. - Changmin spoke by taking a slight punch in the shoulder of Kyuhyun, and then pulling it. - Let's drink!

Soon the party began and Victoria entered the beautiful salon in a light blue dress. Changmin looked at her enchanted.

- Oh, my God! She's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen! – Kyuhyun who was distracted, looked at changmin and followed his gaze.

- Oh, Victoria... are you liking her?

- Do you believe me if I say yes? – as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter