First Clash of Titans

My Gangster Teacher

The homeroom ends without further hitch. Before the bell rings, Yesung reminds her students to study well to keep their grade. She also encourages Lee Twins to go find her if there’s something that they can’t understand. When the bell rings, all of the students groan, stopping Yesung on her way to the door.

“Is there something wrong?”

Yesung doesn’t understand why her “happy go lucky” students suddenly turn dejected when the bell rings. “You’re having Physics after me,” Yesung starts,” And as much as I despise Physics, please learn a lot from the teacher.”

“You also hate Physics Ms. Kim?” Lee Donghae throws his question with his dejected fishy face. It really needs to be addressed, because it’s a rare occurrence that a teacher openly says she/he despise any subject in front of the Class.

 

“I don’t think there’s anyone, except Einstein perhaps, that loves Physics,” Yesung jokingly says,” But, no matter what, you all have to study hard. This class average grade is quite impressive overall. We don’t want the other to catch us up now, do we?” Yesung smiles brightly when she sees all of her students nod their heads. Before she can give another encouragement for her students, the door is opened with so much force, it makes a banging sound. All of the students and Yesung turn to see the Physics teacher, Ms. Lee Sunkyu, marches in with angry face.

“Are you trying to cut my period?! You should be out 5 minutes ago and called me!” Yesung just stands there, mouth agape when the petit teacher scolds her. Before she can say anything, a deep, cold as ice voice is heard.

 

“If you don’t want your hair to be coloured purple tomorrow, you better thread carefully Miss SUNKYU.”

Yesung and Lee Sunkyu turn around to look at the Leader of Class 3D. Kim Kibum just leans on his seat, eyes focus on game contraption he holds. When the game ends (with Kyuhyun winning again), he gives them his attention.

“Are you threatening me Kim Kibum?” Ms. Lee growls at the handsome student. Yesung just look at the teacher and student having a standoff. Yesung looks at Kibum’s reaction, or lack of reaction, while Ms. Lee is ready to breathe fire. Deciding to dissolve the tension, Yesung approaches the angry teacher.

“I’m so sorry Miss Sunkyu,” Yesung says,” I literally forget the time.” Sunkyu gives her a very deadly glare, but Yesung just smiles apologetically. Yesung knows that Ms. Sunkyu wants to chew her head off. She figuratively can see the smoke coming out of the teacher’s ears. It’s part of her fault too in her opinion, so she decides to be a big girl and apologize. And she also needs to protect her charges from Ms. Sunkyu’s wrath.

 

“If you know what’s good for you, you’ll let this one go,” another threat comes from the student sitting beside Kim Kibum,” You know how creative I am, don’t you Ms. SUNKYU?” The Mathlete of Class 3D directly looks at the Physics teacher. The usually mischievous eyes turn steely when he regards the petit Physics teacher. When the aloofness of Kim Kibum always makes her angry, the so called “creativity” of Cho Kyuhyun isn’t something to mess with. Both of them combine together, are enough to make even the scariest and grumpiest person, backs off. It never ends well to the opposite party. Deciding enough is enough, Yesung interferes.

“I’m sorry again Miss Sunkyu,” Yesung tries to calm every party,” Guys, remember what I said. I’m off now, see you guys tomorrow.” Yesung walks to the door calmly after gathering all of her things. She turns around before exit and smiles brightly.

“FIGHTING!!”

After their homeroom teacher left, the tension in class escalates. It feels like the temperature drop to freezing, while the Leader of the Class clashes with the Teacher. No one seems to back down, the hostility is crackling in the air.

“Well, are we going to snarl at each other or are you going to finally teach us something worthy?” Choi Minho growls at Sunkyu. Really, first she was ready to chew their new homeroom teacher because she unknowingly cut 5 minutes of Physics period. Now, the petit teacher is having a snarling contest with Kim Kibum. Something is really wrong with the teacher, Minho decides. But, it gets the result he wants. Lee Sunkyu begrudgingly makes her way to the desk and pulls out bunch of paper. Like usual, Physics starts with pop quiz. And still anyone asks why they hate Physics.

 

“You know the drill,” Sunkyu snarls at the delinquent students,” 5 of you move to the seats in front of me. Hand me your mobile phones.”

Kim Kibum, Cho Kyuhyun, Choi Minho, Kim Jonghyun and Lee Jinki move to seats in front of teacher’s desk. When Sunkyu pulls out a big bag and starts walking around the class to collect their mobile phones, all of the students give the gadget in confusion. Sunkyu then proceeds to distribute the quiz.

“This way, all of you can’t cheat,” Sunkyu boasts while looking directly to Lee Twins. Both of the boys look insulted by the way the teacher addresses them.

“We never cheat,” Donghae denies petulantly,” We get the score fair and square.”

“We’ll see then,” Sunkyu chirps,” Now there are 3 questions. You need to answer all of them. The lowest score is 67. And because your new homeroom teacher already cut my precious time, you only get 40 minutes to finish it. START!”

 

For the next 10 minutes the only sound that can be heard is pen scribbles on the paper. All of the students really focus on the quiz in front of them. Lee Sunkyu walks around the class, trying to catch some students cheat to no avail. She even stands for a long time next to the Lee Twins, earning a glare from the twins. It’s only 25 minutes when Kibum and Kyuhyun pull out their PSP and play for 5 minutes, when finally Minho, Jonghyun and Jinki finish the quiz. Sunkyu growls lowly and approaches the 5 of them.

“What are you doing?! Who says you can play game in my class?!”

Kibum pauses the game and stands up, towering over the tiny Sunkyu. “You never say anything about not playing games Miss SUNKYU,” Kibum says coldly,” We have 10 minutes left, so we better make the most of it.” With those words, Kibum sits down and continue to play. Sunkyu is really angry, her face gets as red as tomato and turns around to growl at some innocent students still working on the quiz. When the allotted 40 minutes is up, she grudgingly grabs the quiz from the students and marches to her desk to grade the quiz, when she’s met with an innocent turtle peaking out of its shell when it feels someone is approaching. It turns out, because Yesung is in hurry to get out of the class to avoid further clash on her first day, she’s forgotten to take her new pet. When Yesung is very fond of the cute turtle, Sunkyu not so much.

“GET THAT THING AWAY FROM ME!!!”

A/N: Short chapter for now hehe..Still as absurd as previous ones :D