Resistance

Solstice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Resistance

Loud explosions came from the Enyalius’ vast battle field, 3 months in. 

A sharp swoop sound resonated after Robin hit the apple on top of one of the twins’ head. 

“Yeah!!” Enyo cheered for his older sister while he munched on the apple cut into half.

“Me next!!” Eris exclaimed volunteering to be Robin’s next target, swiftly running at a far end of the field as he placed a small grape on top of his head leaning back on a target board.

Robin chuckled at him. The other soldiers who were watching had their eyes wide clearly agitated about the situation. 

Robin made the grape pop after she shot it clean. 

“Cool!!” Eris exclaimed after giving his twin brother a high five. 

“Is she allowed to do that?” Yunhyeong asked Bobby who was monitoring her. 

He chuckled and shrugged having no concrete answer. Raven was forced to join them when Robin woke up keeping him in place to train with him together. Jackson was conflicted having to be in his wolf form with his soldiers surround him. 

Why don’t you just tell the poor girl the truth? 

It’s the full moon tonight, you know.

Hush up, I’ll get to it.

“Robin try this!!” Enyo said throwing up a bunch of grapes in his hand. 

Robin quickly got loads of arrows and shot them all up. The twins cackled with glee clearly amused by their older sister’s quick reflexes. 

They later on practiced more free archery with Yunhyeong monitoring them while the twins handed over any kind of ammos and sticks they could find as Robin shot the target over and over again watching what kind of ammos and sticks works best. 

“Remember to fix your form princess.” Yunhyeong instructed levelling her elbow with her shoulders. 

“Where’s Jackson? I haven’t seen him all day.” Robin asked after shooting the bullseye. 

Yunhyeong looked back at Raven who was sitting on his side. 

“Uh.. General has.. a date?” He tried to excuse. 

Are you kidding me??? Of all the excuses he can use?? That's what he can come up with??

Jackson huffed knowing Yunhyeong can’t hear him. 

“A date?” Robin turned to her shoulder. 

“Uh.. y-yeah. General gets a lot of girls in the Kingdom.” He proudly shared. 

If I could shift right now so I’d choke this Theian to death I would..

“Funny how he chooses to date at such critical times like these..” She clenched her jaw before pulling the band of her bow. 

Yunhyeong chuckled lightly to the side dismissing the idea while looking over to Jackson’s wolf form snarling at him. 

The arrow made a loud thud feeling the force of Robin’s aim. 

Jackson caught a whiff of her jealousy before groaning back innwardly helpless in explaining himself.

Enyo jokingly tied a dynamite at the end of the arrow and handed it over to Robin. The dynamite blasted once it hit the target. The twins cheered watching things blow up. 

Robin gave out death glares at the two who gave innocent and apologetic looks. 

They continued on until one arrow sparked in Robin’s hands. 

“Ow! Quit that!” Robin reprimanded one of the boys. 

“It’s not me!!” Eris showed his hands in defense. They both looked over to Enyo. 

“What?? I didn’t do it??” Enyo refused being the victim.

Robin looked back at her hand which was glowing red. She slowly opened it and was surprised by a flash of fiery red light sparked before her. 

“Ack!!” Robin exclaimed after being startled by her own hand. 

The twin boys laughed at the sight. 

“You okay, princess?” Yunhyeong asked her startled expression. 

Even Raven at the corner sat up straight sensing her agitated. 

Robin studied her hands before she just later on joined in and chuckled herself. She brushed it off and continued to practice with the boys on her side. 

A sudden purple swirling bright light appeared in front of them until it fully opened to a vision portal. Robin unexpectedly released her grip on her arrow and it flung straight to the figures emerging out of the portal. 

“Gahh!!” A boy exclaimed.

The arrow blew up before them as Lisa appeared while Bambam hid behind her back. 

“Is that how you welcome your guests around here, Princess Hemera?” Lisa quizzically grinned over to Robin after the portal behind them vanished into thin air.

Robin’s eyes grew before shrieking and running towards her long time friend. 

“Lisa!! God how I missed you!!” She said embracing her friend tight. 

“I missed you too!!” 

“I have so many questions! Did you do that portal thingy??” Robin queried upon releasing her friend from her grasp. “And wow! Look at you??? You have purple hair now and tattoos?? What else have you been hiding??” She said taking a good look of Lisa’s new appearance. 

“I could say the same about you!!” Lisa said scanning Robin’s armor before her eyes grew in surprise. 

Bambam took a double take on his friend at the far end. 

Does Lisa know already?

Yep

How did it go? 

Smoothly actually, I didn’t expect she’d take it so well.

ing lucky.

“Woah your armor is moving..” Lisa pointed out as Robin’s metallic wardrobe reformed into a casual shirt. 

“Cool huh? I can move these metals at my will.” Robin proudly showed. 

“And who are you?” She then turned her gaze to Lisa’s company. 

“Oh he’s—“ 

Princess! 

Lisa turned her gaze back to Raven who was strutting behind them. 

I know we haven’t met personally, I’m Jackson and Robin’s guardian. 

Let me guess, you haven’t told her yet.

Y-yes..

It’s a full moon tonight Jackson. You know you can’t resist shifting back soon. 

I know, your majesty.

And she will fume, you know her temperament more than I do.

I am aware, that’s why I’m afraid.

Well I wish you good luck.

Hope she doesn’t kill you man

Shut up

Bambam snickered to Lisa’s side. 

“Lisa! Hello?” Robin waved a hand on Lisa’s face getting her attention. 

“Ah right! Sorry, I missed seeing Raven.” She said glancing back towards her friend. 

“This is Bambam, my boyfriend.” Lisa nonchalantly introduced. 

Bambam choked on his spit hearing Lisa proudly introduced him. 

“You’re what?” Robin said clearly amused.

“It’s been 3 months and now you have a boyfriend??? Have you been training?” 

“I am!!” Lisa chuckled. “But with his help!” 

“H-hi, your majesty. I’m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter