005

Strangers to Soulmates
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

14 days had passed and just as Chanyeol promised Mi Ra, he never failed to start a conversation with her and accompanied her during lunch break every day. The girl had accidently rolled her eyes after one of Chanyeol's statement last week and that caused her to be kissed on the cheek. Since then, she had stopped rolling her eyes in front of him as she didn't want the incident to happen again. The boy threatened her and he was dead serious about the threat, something Mi Ra realized after experiencing it twice.

The duo sit on the floor in silence, both having different thoughts occupied in their minds. Mi Ra stares at the emptiness as she think about her father's words last week and Chanyeol's actions for the past few days. Lost in her thoughts, she didn't notice Chanyeol taking out two lunch boxes from his bag. He hold one in front of her and gently taps her on her shoulder. She blinks and her eyes shifts to the lunchbox.

"What's that for?" 

"Lunch for you. I've noticed that you've been skipping lunches and girl, that isn't good for your health!" He chides.

"Says the person who was with me every single lunch break." She retorts. 

"Anyway, as much as I would like to say that I made this, I couldn't. My mum made this and I had kindly asked her to help me made an extra serving and being the generous person she is, she made another one. So this is yours!" He beams. 

Mi Ra felt touched. Ever since her mother died, no one had done this for her before with the exception of her father.

Please log in to read the full chapter