how to survive the streets

Step Up: Real Life

Your POV:


"Vortex? Who's that?" Kiseop asked.

I had to refrain myself from slapping him. "Like I said. Enemy crew."

"Is that how bad the rivalry is?"

I only nodded. "Come on, we've got to run."

"Run? Why?"

"You want to get shot at again?!"

He nodded fearfully.

I held Chi Hoon's hand and began to dash down the empty street with UKISS following us.

After a few minutes running, we ran inside the alley where the warehouse is.

We slowly came to a stop when we reached the door.

The guys were all panting and sweating from all the running, but I was used to it, so I didn't sweat as much...though I DID find the run tiring.

I pulled out the keys from my bag and unlocked the door.

Still holding Chi Hoon's hand, I stepped inside, pulling him in with me. "Last one in closes the door." I said.

A few seconds later, the loud sound of the door closing was heard.

I let go of Chi Hoon's hand and made my way to the elevator.

As usual, half of us went up at one time.

Once again, I threw my bag on my bed and ran out to the dance floor in front of the boombox wall.

"Hey, where's SeoMin?" Chi Hoon said.

"She and the rest are at work." I replied breathlessly. I huffed out another sigh and place my hands on my waist. "Okay guys, stand right there in front of me in one line across."

They nodded and stood in on line across in front of me.

"What are we doing?" Dongho asked.

"Because of what happened just then...and since you're on this show with me as your host...I'm going to teach you guys how to survive the streets."

"Survive the streets?" Kevin echoed.

I nodded at how serious this situation has become. "I don't want you guys to die because of me."

"Have you been shot at before?"

I paused for a while before nodding. Chi Hoon placed his hand on my shoulder and squeezed it lightly.

"There's no time to waste. I have to teach you now. You guys ready?"

They nodded. I paced across their vision to think.

"First thing: always keep a low profile whenever you're alone on an empty street. This means stay quiet, wear a coat or hoodie, look down when you're walking, and NEVER shout or make sudden movements."

"Has Chi Hoon ever been shot at?" Kiseop asked.

I turned to Chi Hoon. "Oppa, have you?"

He nodded. "Only twice. Both of them were because I was walking home with _______."

I couldn't help but feel so guilty for Chi Hoon. It was all my fault that he was shot at.

"Second thing, you must, must, must, must always carry your phone in your pants pocket. Never leave it in your jacket pocket. If someone tries to mug you, they'll never go for you pants, they'll always go for your jacket." I continued.

"Can we beat them up?" Eli smirked, cracking his knuckles.

Seriously, this guy.

"No, you cannot." I said. "People on the streets aren't as well educated as you idols. They have no morals or values, so they can kill you without hesitation. They're a hundred times stronger than you think. They're animals. If you want to beat them up, you'll need a metal bat. Of course they'll have heaps of those and more. The only way to survive a mugging or brawl is to kill them. If you want to kill them, you'll need a gun. That's what gangs are like around here."

There was a silence.

I'm guessing that they were shocked as hell because of what I told them, but it's true.

"People on the streets are ruthless and bloodthirsty. Merciless. They'll kill anyone they want dead...and that means rivals, people they hate, and, in the worst case, people they 'love'."


AJ's POV:


I gulped.

Who knew the streets can be so...dangerous?

And a little girl like her, so young, so fragile, can survive all that.

"How did you learn how to survive the streets?" Hoon asked.

She hesitated a little. "Through experience...and pain..."

Poor thing...


Your POV:


"Okay, so that's enough of me talking, let's practice. Who wants to volunteer?"

No one said anything.

I huffed, blowing my fringe up. "Fine. You guys stay there and I'm going to walk behind you. I will attack you in some way, and you have to defend yourself. Any questions?"

"What do you mean by 'attack'?" Kevin asked shyly.

I rolled my eyes. "Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you guys too badly okay?"

He gulped and nodded.

I walked around the line and went behind them. "Don't turn around." I warned them. This is going to be so fun...

I passed each member, making them nervous like hell.

Seriously, it's just me...

I paced towards Kiseop silently and jumped up, wrapping my arms around his neck.

He yelped and grabbed onto my arms.

I was left dangling from his neck because he was so damn tall =.="

Because of my dangling, he bent over with such force that I toppled over his back and flipped over.

I let out a little squeal from the scary sensation in my stomach and landed on the floor on my .

"How was that?" he huffed out as soon as he let go of me.

I stood up and dusted myself. "That was pretty good, but your reaction was a bit slow. You should have thrown me off earlier. In the real thing, the person would have had enough time to strangle you."

He nodded and I walked back behind them again.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

hey guys! another chapter is up!! ^_^ next chapter will be another dance chapter, so be prepared to be BLOWN AWAY!!!!!!

ARE YOU GUYS EXCITED ABOUT UKISS' COMEBACK!?!?! hfsajfhdlsgflsjlfglsafglsdgflshfjla;ghlsk

COMMENTS AND SUBBERS ARE LOVED!!!!

BOOM SHAKALAKA~!!