Chapter 1

Broken (Various!BnHA x Abused!Emotionless!Reader) Prologue

(Y/N) sat in her seat near the back of class, looking out of the window apathetically, not really listening to what the teacher was saying.

"So, as third years, it is time to start thinking seriously about your futures and what you want to do with your lives."

"Hey teach, don't lump me in with this bunch of losers! I'm the real deal, but these guys would be lucky to end up as a side kick to some D-Lister. Ha!" Stated Bakugou, arrogantly. The class started shouting in disagreement as Bakugou went on to say he would be more popular and richer than All Might. The teacher went on to talk about U.A.

" (Y/N), you are planning on going to U.A., right?" The teacher asked. (Y/N) just nodded and at that, the class erupted into a series of "Awww's", "Oohhh's" and "So cool's"

'The h*ll...I didn't even do anything cool..' (Y/N) thought, sweatdropping.

"Oh yeah, Midoriya, don't you want to go to U.A too?" The teacher asked.

"Midoriya? You're kidding me, right? There's no way you're getting into the hero course without a quirk!"

"Well, actually, they got rid of that rule...I thought I could be the first one!" Midoriya said meekly. 

Bakugou reacted quickly and punched Midoriya's desk with an explosion, making him fall backwards to the ground. The loud crash made (Y/N) look in their direction. "You're even worse than these rejects, you quirk-less wannabe!" Bakugou raged " You really think that U.A. would accept you when they could have someone like me?!" Midoriya responded by scooting away from Bakugou, saying he didn't want to compete. (Y/N) sighed and walked towards the duo as Bakugou raised his hand with sparks. 

"..I think that is enough now, Bakugou. You are interrupting class." (Y/N) said apathetically.

"HAAAA?! What did you just say to me you stupid B*TCH-" Before Bakugou could finish his sentence, (Y/N) slapped him with a blank face.

"What the h*ll was that, you dumb -"

Cue multiple slaps

With that, Bakugou went back to his seat with a huff with red hand mark on his face.

"Such skilled slaps! She has mastered it! She has the blessed hand!!" Students in the class started praising (Y/N).

This is how it has been since she came to the school and became student council president. If Bakugou got too out of hand while she was around, (Y/N) would 'calmly' stop him because it was an inconvenience for her (and no one can insult her soft boi except for her), causing classmates to praise her. At first he would try to attack her, but she would always beat him up. She was a bit of a sadist. Eventually, Bakugou started to calm down when she slapped him, which seemed like an improvement to beating him up. 

And with Midoriya, she would tell off those who made too much noise insulting him and they would do as she said. Of course, when she wasn't around, they did whatever to him.

(Y/N) walked back to her seat and crossed her legs in a mature manner and pushed some of her long hair behind her shoulder. This action made the class go wild. Students fangirling, bleeding from their noses and made some faint and go to the hospital. R.I.P random classmate with no name.


It was now lunch time and (Y/N) was seated on the rooftop of the school. She was eating some melon bread that she bought at the school shop. She sat on edge of the roof and finished her melon bread. She looked down at the concrete below her as her long hair flowed behind her. She wondered, if she fell, would anyone be sad?

Would anyone truly care if she went through with her sudden urges?

"...I doubt it..." (Y/N) laughed bitterly, but was interrupted by the first bell.

' I better get to class now..'


"Stand...Bow." ​​​​​​

 (Y/N) started packing her bag, getting ready to go to the student council room as everyone gathered around her. "(Y/N)-senpai, you were so cool and mature!" People started praising her once again. "...Thank you. I have to go to a meeting now, if you would excuse me.." Everyone parted, almost as if she was royalty, to make way for (Y/N) as she said that.


Before actually going to the meeting, she made a stop at the bathroom. When she got in, she looked into the mirror and sighed. 

" I'm so...tired.."

(Y/N) decided she would wash her face of with cold water to wake her up. She filled the sink with water and submerged her face underneath it. She wondered briefly if she should just stay like this and let someone discover her body. It would be easy to just let go and escape to some other reality. 'But then, what would be the point?' She would escape only for a moment. If there was an afterlife, then who is to say it wouldn't be the same. Especially because she would go to h*ll for being a sinful, filthy abomination. 

After keeping her head in the water for a minute, she brought it up and breathed heavily. She wiped her face off and when she left the bathroom, she made her way to the student council room for the meeting.

.

.

'The meeting took longer than expected...I'm gonna get my a** handed to me if I don't get home now.' ​​​​​​

On her way out of the building after finishing the student council meeting and grabbing a stack of papers, she passed the fish pond and found Midoriya taking something out of the water. As (Y/N) looked closer, she saw that it was that hero book she had seen Midoriya writing in a number of times. She saw burn marks on it and deduced that it was Bakugou.

"What are you doing?" (Y/N) asked, knowing full well that Bakugou probably had a temper tantrum while she wasn't there.

"U-um, I... dropped my notebook into the pond.." Midoriya said sadly. 

"..*insert sigh here*.. You shouldn't let Bakugou's words get to you. I think you could be a good hero, with or without a quirk. You might have to work harder for it, but if you are passionate and determined enough, I know you could make it.." (Y/N) said, making Midoriya flush and smile.

"R-really?!"

"...Sure...Just don't lose hope." (Y/N) said with soft eyes.

"Okay! I will try my best, thank you!" He said with a bow and ran away.

'...The kids here are such a handful...' (Y/N) thought, running a hand through her hair, as if she wasn't the same age.


(Y/N) walked down the pavement on her way to get groceries to make dinner for her family and maybe herself. Her parents make her make them and her sister food, but they don't let her eat with them or the same meal as them. She has to eat an hour after because she 'ruins their appetite'.

"LET ME GOOOOOO!" 

Was that...Bakugou?