Prologue

Broken (Various!BnHA x Abused!Emotionless!Reader) Prologue

 



(L/N) (Y/N)

Age: 6

Mid-Length, (H/C) hair that perfectly shaped her young face. Beautiful, (S/C) , baby smooth skin. Radiant beauty. Bright, vibrant, (E/C) eyes. Fairly strong for her age and possessed a useful quirk. She was loved by all.

Almost all, at least.

On the outside, one would think the beauty had it all, but it was the opposite. Ever since (L/N) (Y/N) was 6, she has been abused and hated by her parents and sister. Her mother, (M/N), had an affair with some random guy and got pregnant. She didn't tell (Y/N)'s father, (F/N), until she turned 4. When he was told, they got into a huge fight. In the end they didn't blame it on each other or even the guy she had an affair with, they blamed it on you, little (Y/N).

Her parents are pro heroes and adored by the public, so no one would ever accuse them of anything, especially not abuse. They called (Y/N) sinful, filthy, an abomination, saying she should have never been born and should just drop dead. They would hit, punch, kick, throw and sometimes slash at her with a knife. They didn't use their quirks on her, saying she wasn't even worthy enough for it. (Y/N) thought she could depend on her older sister, (S/N), but she was wrong. She had the same mindset as their parents and also physically and mentally abused (Y/N). In the beginning, (Y/N) would try to fight back, but she soon realized it was useless. It would never end.

She was always a pretty and talented child, but as she grew up, she became seemingly flawless. Long, silky, (H/C) hair that cascaded down her back and framed her now developed face. Radiant, flawless, glowing (S/C) skin. Long, slender (S/C) fingers. Graceful movements. Slender body and average height with a fairly large chest. Beauty that would put Aphrodite to shame. Even stronger now with strength that of a superhuman(or Sebastian Michaelis-). She now had a fully developed quirk. Straight A student. A music prodigy and could speak multiple languages. Both male and female, adults and children loved her. 

But the outside world hadn't realized what she had truly become.

She was now an empty shell and slightly unstable. She had dull, half-lidded eyes. They were still beautiful, but had lost their unique glow. She never smiled, cried, got scared, visibly angry or shocked by anything. Just...expressionless. But students and teachers thought of that as cool and mature.

The abuse never stopped, but the resistance and crying out did.

(Y/N) and her sister went to different schools. (S/N), ( Middle School Name) and (Y/N), Aldera Middle School. (Y/N)'s sister was adored by their parents. Her sister got fairly good grades and also had a good quirk. Her sister had a horrible personality, but was also popular nonetheless. (S/N) showed most of her true personality in public, she just didn't get physical. While her parents were parents were very physically and verbally abusive, (Y/N)'s sister emotionally and mentally abused her.

Her family was just abusive and physically and verbally attacked her. 

(Y/N) was always blank and apathetic when this happened though...

For, she was broken.