You know what? Jeonghan has had enough... actually, the universe too. We've all had enough

Playing cupid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I threw up four times this week so there's that. Merry Christmas!

I ended up changing the ing plot, ing hell myself.

-

It's been a few days now and the obliviousness of Junhui and Minghao is unwavering. Oh, and Chan got himself a boyfriend. What the .

 

 

 

 

 

"Okay crusty ers, we need to settle some " Jeonghan complained, standing in front of his ten friends who has gathered in the living room - Minghao and Junhui weren't there for reasons to be tackled later on. "And by some , I mean the tension between our two Chinese individuals."

"Can you spot anything that they have in common?"

Hansol eagerly raises his hand to answer, "they're both Chinese."

"No , Sherlock," Seungkwan commented from the other end of the sofa, before returning his gaze to the elder one, "they're both gay"

"For each other!" Jisoo and Seokmin added with enthusiasm, bouncing on their seat like five years old kids on Christmas day. Jeonghan nods, acknowledging the right answer. "Correct," he said, "now what does that mean for the both of them?"

"Mutual pining" Wonwoo helpfully answers and returns to munching on some Pringles, accompanied by Mingyu who's shoveling the food into his mouth in record speed.

"Right," Jeonghan nodded, "which means?"

"Oh!" Soonyoung snapped his fingers, realization stricking him like lightning, "we are supposed to help them get together!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter