Vernon's yellow shirt

Playing cupid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[username1: on @xu_ming's recent video, he said you nearly set the kitchen on fire]


"wait, you did?!" junhui's companion shrieked before both of the them erupted into fits of laughter, joshua taking his time to push him. "and you didn't tell me?!"


"i think i forgot about it" junhui wheezed, trying to regain his composure and failing to do so. 


"but you didn't forget to tell minghao?" joshua rolled his eyes and shoved junhui lightly for the second time. "it's like i don't even know you anymore"

 

 

 

 

the airport is, as always, busy. lots of people taking their luggage, lost people looking for their loved ones, just... people everywhere. it was overwhelming minghao how much the people rushed about, like they're trying to outrun time itself and the consequences of being too late.


he was only brought out of his reverie when seungkwan took a sharp intake of breath, tugging on his sleeves.


"oh my gods, is that...?" seungkwan's eyes widened while staring at a foreign man wearing a disappointingly neon green shirt. "it's like he doesn't even know what fashion is"


minghao stifled his laughter, noticing the full on disappointment plastered on the younger's face. he adjusted his camcorder, just so he could film his friend and post it on his newest video. 


seungkwan was the first person to approach minghao when he transferred to seoul, though that was years ago, their friendship bond grew stronger until present day. one prominent milestone of their friendship was that one time seungkwan got so stressed at something minghao had to fling a handful of mud his way to distract him — it was a messy stress reliever that became a tradition, fortunately.


noticing his friend's silence, seungkwan turned and looked at the camcorder in minghao's hands with an eyebrow raised. "what are you doing?"


"filming you" minghao said nonchalantly. seungkwan jokingly blew a kiss to the camera making minghao fake vomit. "don't spread virus on my cam" minghao commented, turning the camcorder away from the other.


"trip on untied shoelaces, china boy" seungkwan mumbled, giving minghao the impression that he rolled his eyes at him.


amidst the crowd of nameless people, a mop of brown hair caught minghao's attention, instantly knowing who it was.


"guess who's here!" he said cheerfully, free hand in the air and waving at the newly arrived companion. 


"well, well," seungkwan clicked his tongue on the roo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter