Let's play cupid for those losers

Playing cupid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junhui laughs at Minghao's statement, eyes crinkled into crescents as he stared at his friend from behind the laptop screen. 

"You should've seen his face! Jihoon hyung was definitely in denial about his feelings" Minghao, his longtime internet friend, wheezed, still couldn't let go of a recent happening in where he is.

Minghao's friend Jihoon, who was as well-known as he was for his music related youtube channel, had recently been facing an issue regarding love. The former pointed out how Jihoon always looked so lovestruck every time his friend (nicknamed Hoshi) always calls him, receiving a glare and a whack on the head with a pillow. All while blushing madly like a freaking tomato. 

Ah that would have been quite a sight, Junhui thought with a chuckle. The hits must've been the reason why he looks like he's been from a fight, he noted as Minghao tried his best to tidy up his disheveled hair.

"I gotta go sleep," Junhui says after a while, stiffling a yawn and his friend immediately stares at him disappointingly. "Wow, and here I thought you'd stay awake with me until the first light of morning," Minghao deadpanned, though clearly he was joking, "this friendship is over."

"No, wait, please don't be mad," Junhui pleads when Minghao moved to shut his laptop off, chuckling slightly, "I'll do anything for you"

Junhui started doing vlogs the same time Minghao did, although his channel was mostly filled with him singing or dancing, as Minghao's were filled with videos of him doing random challenges (thankfully not at all resulting to death); and when the two met, it was when they became famous in youtube, and they've became each other's number one supporters – always there regardless of the time difference. It was still a question unanswered how the two met, though some viewers speculated they've met in real life (regardless of the denies of the two, as Junhui resides all the way in Los Angeles with a friend named Joshua; and Minghao in Seoul with Jihoon).

Minghao smiled smugly while readjusting his laptop, satisfied of Junhui's words. It's not like he'd actually leave him (he's not that low), he just wants Junhui to buy something for him.... because why not, right? They're friends anyway.

"I want five packs of skittles when we meet"

"Sounds reasonable enough" Junhui yawns, nodding a little bit and Minghao finally sees how tired his companion seemed to be.

Junhui never feels sleepy on every skype time they have, so the fact that he's sort of getting dark b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter