I already did

Even If It Hurts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Mina stopped walking, she looked around where she is. She is now at an old park that only have some old people as its visitors. She sat on the first bench she found empty. Mina couldn’t believe what she saw. She really believes that she is losing Jihyo now more than ever.

 

Mina suddenly had a hard time breathing after remembering what happened. She clenched her fist near her heart.

 

“You are so stupid for feeling something for Jihyo, Mina. She only sees you as her best friend… or even less than that now. I guess this is why people said don’t fall in love with your best friend.” Mina couldn’t help to stop her tears from falling. Mina could lie to everyone that she is fine, but she can’t trick herself knowing that what she saw hurts her so much.

 

Suddenly there is handkerchief in front of Mina. She looked up to see to whom it is.

 

“I can’t help seeing a beautiful girl crying. Please accept the handkerchief.” Mina just stared at the handkerchief. “Don’t worry, I am not a bad person and I don’t have any intention of harming you.”

“No thank you, I have my own.”

“Ok then. If you say so. Can I do something to make you feel better?”

“No thank you. I am fine. And I don’t even know you.”

“Oh right, sorry. I am Jeongyeon by the way.” The girl said offering her a handshake.

“Do you really just give your name to a stranger that easily?” Mina asked. She already stopped crying and already drying the tears on her cheeks with her own handkerchief.

“Well, you seem a good person. I don’t see any harm giving my name to you.”

Mina eyed the girl from head to toe to see if she is worth her trust.

“My name is Mina. Thank you for offering your handkerchief before.”

“No problem.” Jeongyeon said smiling.

“I should probably go now. Thank you again” Mina stood up and bow to Jeongyeon and left her in the bench. After a few meters Jeongyeon shouted “Hope to see you again someday!”. Mina looked back and just smiled to her before continuing to walk.

 

Mina doesn’t really know where to go. She just wants to be alone for now, so she left. She just kept on walking wherever her feet dragged her to.

After a few minutes of walking, Mina stopped by a shop that sells cameras. Mina entered just to look but then she saw the model of the camera she has been wanting to buy for a few months now. Mina bought the camera without a second thought because she had enough money on her credit card to buy it and the camera model is really hard to find in Korea.

 

After buying the camera, Mina went near Han river to take some shots on her new camera. Mina doesn’t really like being the model in a picture because she rather captures the moments of other people or a beautiful scenery to share to some people who doesn’t able to see it in person.

 

Mina went back to the apartment later than she ever had. Hone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter