Almost stopped breathing

Even If It Hurts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyo started tutoring Sana after the day she said it to me. For a few days now, Jihyo always arrive at our room so late. I know she is tired but I you can’t see that on her face because she is always smiling, and I know it is because of her. It hurts but I am glad that you are happy. I want to claim you for myself to be happy, but I prefer for you to be happy because seeing you smile makes me happy too.

 

“Jihyo, do you want something to eat or drink? You look tired.” Mina asked.

“I am ok Minari. Sana bought me food after studying. After being with her for a couple of days with her, I can say that she isn’t that bad as many of the rumours about her. She is like an angel from heaven” Jihyo replied as she is imagining Sana in front of her staring during their tutor sessions.

“Fell from heaven because they can’t handle her evilness, probably even pushed.” Mina thought. But of course, she kept it for herself.

“Are you already falling in LOVE for her Jihyo?” is what Mina replied than the previous one.

“Honestly. I still don’t know if I LOVE.” Jihyo replied while throwing herself to her bed.

 

Mina thought that Jihyo being confuse about her feelings is a good sign that Jihyo probably doesn’t really like Sana. But that thought went straight to the garbage can when Jihyo continued.

 

“But what I am sure of is that I am starting to like her more. Back then, I only liked her because of her appearance but slowly knowing her personality now. I might fall for her if this continues tho. I couldn’t believe in perfection until I met her Mina. Sana is so perfect.” Jihyo smiled.

 

Mina couldn’t believe it. Jihyo is really starting to fall for her. Jihyo might not tell it directly but she knows Jihyo is already on her way falling in love for Sana. How? Because Mina was also like Jihyo back then. She thought perfection doesn’t exist until she met Jihyo. And now, she is losing the perfect girl because she is so afraid that it would ruin their friendship. She has been keeping it for herself for years now. She thought it was the best way to keep Jihyo with her but now, she is losing her because of that thought.

 

“Just be car

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter