MEMBERSHIP BOARD。

ㅤㅤD U S T B U N N I E S !! NOW RECRUITING MEMBERS。
eicf5ps.png
 
DUSTBUNNIES
the greatest gang of neolite and their biggest job yet. how hard could it be?
we'll be home before supper !
NEOLITE
the world that DB takes place in is a futuristic society that has greatly surpassed the levels of technological capabilities that we have at present. medical technology in particular is absolutely booming and the life expectancy has risen exponentially on account of reliable operations and anidotes. everyone pretty much has access to this medical aid regardless of social class or income. 

there are upstanding cities and then there are some .. not so great cities. neolite is one of the latter category. while it has its face value advantages (for one, it's stationed on a harbor), the society has kinda gone to the dogs. people in neolite are usually expatriots from other nations or cities that want a life free of responsibility. no one really questions the things you do in neolite, but it's not particularly lawless ? you can still get caught for things that are classified in the realm of "Big No No's" (not an official name). anything akin to "Big No No's" lies in the realm of murder, but if you have some uncertainties on what will classify as what, just lmk !!

there is an overall president of the first quadrant (where neolite is located): jang moon. he is the current overseer of stardust industry as the leader of the quadrant and is working to satisfy both sides of the debate. other places in the first quadrant include nee-pong and beijai.

geographically : neolite doesn't really have a lot of "daylight". a lot of the light coming in is artificial light that beams off of the countless neon signs or screens around city. buildings have a sort of glow to them--powered by stardust--that basically light the way. there is one prominent mountain but otherwise the land lacks any sort of hills. the land is flat, boring, but easily built upon. 
STARDUST
society has looked to new fuel for their growing technology and thus it turned to stardust. stardust is harvested through humans via something akin to a syringe. this syringe-like object targets concentrations of stardust in the human composition and will extract it through a filter. people who have had their stardust harvesteds claim it feels a lot like getting your blood drawn. this fuel, because of its location, is very expensive and is currently being debated throughout society. the leading argument against the use of stardust lies in the ethical questionability of harvesting a product from human beings and using it for industry. 

however, stardust is not only a good source of iridescence and longevity in tech items and signs, it's also a quick way to get a high like no other. because of this, stardust also passes hands in the black market and it's not uncommon in more rugged parts of the world to see victims of illegal harvesters who have robbed a body of its stardust. 

a body without stardust loses its efficient immune system properties and those that are robbed of their stardust usually rely on artifical stardust supplements in order to even make it through the day. these artificial stardust supplements imitate the benefits from the dust, yet cannot replicate the dust completely. (if they were artifical stardust, they'd be using that instead of the actual thing. the science to the fake dust isn't perfect quite yet)
DUSTBUNNIES
so who are the dust bunnies ? dustbunnies is the leading gang on the streets specializing in transporting valuable materials. this can be anything as mundane as ography for an acquired taste or as lethal as firearms. they're known to be the best at drug transportation.

how did they join together? well, it all started with some jobs falling away with the rise of machines. a message was posted on a local message board. "who else lost their job with this recent implementation of bots?? come join me at the local bar and we'll talk." and so a gathering of desperate people who had nowhere else to turn to banded together to make a living. "we'll only do it long enough to make a stable living!" they all said.

and yet, they've been doing it for years. they're a motley crew of all walks of life. some are kids that had parents laid off for some reason or another, others are fed up with the pieces of hardware taking their spot, and some just like the adrenaline rush. whatever their motive, they're in the business and they've made it big.

the dustbunnies are really more of an urban legend in various cities, but they're very real. their name was coined due to how unassuming they can appear upon a first meeting, but how much of a nuisance they can be once you meddle with them.  
TO JOIN :
 
NAME ok think of the first quadrant as the continent of asia. split a map into four quadrants (using the w.europe centric version) and you've got the quadrants basically. db will only focus on the east asian aspects of the first quadrant, so any east asian name will fly.
AGE characters should be !! there will be a lot of strong themes and content throughout this story and just.. keep minors out of it. there's no specific age range though, so if you want to make old man jenkins, i won't stop you lmao.
FC'S face claims better match the ethnicity of your character's name or you get rejected ! sorry not sorry fellas.
HISTORY how did they grow up? did they live elsewhere? did they always live in neolite? what hardships did they face in a place where almost anything will fly?
GANG LIFE why did they decide to join a gang ? what will they get out of it ? will they stop after this job or will they continue ?
MISC overall i just want to see people who fit this universe !! get your creative juices flowing !
xRHRF7u.jpg
WANTED
GIVEN NAME byeo.
PUBLIC NAME han ilwoo
AGE(?) 21
ORIGIN pungjjang, 1st quadrant
RESIDENCE neolite
STARDUST CONTENT 100%
NOTES looks like a kid. emanates a similar glow to the lights on the buildings. VERY DELICATE PRODUCT DO NOT TAMPER WITH !! MUST REACH BUYER WITH ZERO (0) DAMAGE !! ANY DAMAGE WILL COME FROM DUST BUNNIES' ACCOUNT !
FAQ'S
 
so who is the leader of the dustbunnies?
i am leaving the position open for people to apply for !! i'd honestly love if all of the gang members were other people's characters instead !

so how did they join together?
the leader posted on a forum for people who were frustrated by their loss of a job to band together in a bar to discuss their predicament. the leader had in mind already that they would be assembling a gang for black market business before people showed up.

is there any farmland? or is it all industrial?
there is some farmland in some more remote parts of the world. pungjjang is the major farm based city in the 1st quadrant and is located on the peninsula that also houses neolite.

what positions would be beneficial to have in db ? 
roles that i think would fit db !! an Intel person, a Leader, a Mole (or someone who can infiltrate parties/organizations/etc. to seek out clients or weasel them past sticky situations), a Tech Genius/Hacker, and someone who can Defend them .. whatever the means ! despite them all having weapons, it would be nice for someone to be specialized in combat or defense !

what would you prefer the age range to be ?
age range that would be easily workable would be 21-35, but i'm also open to older characters. ideally, i would not like the ages to dip much lower than 20 and definitely not below 18.

what are some fc's that you think fit this story ?
exo's chanyeol, suho | nct's taeyong, yuta, jaehyun | brave girls' yuna | g-idle | jung yongsoo | ryu sanghee | shinee's taemin | monsta x | up10tion's wooshin, wei, jinhoo | kang haneul | masaki suda | serena motola | jeon joonyoung | song seolhui (@sso._.oss) | lee sein | lee seyoung | nana komatsu | melovemealot | f(x)'s luna.

as for the rest of the questions, pls refer to the faq page which is located here.
+1 CHARM !
 
here's just some lil hints to get on my good side ! 
+ really make the character fit into this world ! feel free to ask questions on lore ! get your character into the mindset of the society they live in !
+ make the leader for the gang perhaps ?? but don't everyone make one .. . we need regular members too ..
+ someone who joined because the breadwinner of their household became unable to work for some reason or another
+ a victim of one of the rogue harvesters perhaps ?? who uses the money from transport work to fund their stardust supplements
+ sympathizers for byeo
+ people who want to take advantage of byeo