Chunfused

Unconditional Kind of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*2008*


A year after the mess that happened between me and Jennie. I was beginning to understand my bestfriend's feelings. She never meant to hurt me.

For the whole year she had been feeding me the 'fact' that we're solely platonic and it was more than the romantic relationship I've been dreaming of, it felt more special.

She told me it was more special. Like that saying "Blood is thicker than water." I could partly get the analogy since we aren't even related but whatever, as long as she says its more special, then it IS, more special.

I've erased the thought of kissing her, hugging or any fantasies I've thought about her.

I loved Jennie to a point that whatever she tells me I will understand and just do whatever she wished.

She also stopped linking me with Lisa, apologizing for her 'selfishness' as what she said. I forgave her though she really didn't have to apologize.

Lisa refused to stop though, she claimed that her feelings were true and will do everything just to make me fall for her.
We've became good friends. I kept telling her that love isn't something to be forced upon and that she should accept the friendship I can best offer.

Almost every month she would confirm to Jennie if we are never really in a relationship. At first I would be sensitive about it, I have never denied I was head over heels for Jennie but as the time goes I have accepted that we were never really going to be more than friends.

And I was okay with that.


I thought.


Not until the day Jennie introduced her boyfriend. I felt that the world had crashed on me over and over again.


But I had to get over it fast.


Jennie is my friend, I want her to be happy.

'We are platonic, I love her but I'm not inlove with her.'

I repeated in my mind like a prayer hoping it would come true.


Lisa has been overprotective since that day. Making sure I would laugh even at little things, she did that every day.

It wasn't so hard to fall for Lisa. Maybe it wasn't like what I felt for Jennie but I thought that maybe it was this feeling Jennie have been telling me about over and over again.


Just then I forgot the real definition of love.


I stopped thinking about the meanings and just go with it.

I got so used to the presence of Lisa that I was enjoying my time being with her. I liked being with her, I concluded.

Lisa gave me the time to sort out my feelings because sure as hell she wont se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter