Love Like This

Part-time Billionaire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tangled in sheets, bodies cuddled together; Tiffany couldn't help but smile as she felt Jessica kissed her shoulder and whispered 'I Love You'. This is her Jessica, the Jessica who nobody knows and nobody can't have but her.

"I love you too" Tiffany turned around to face Jessica and kissed her passionately. As much as she's happy right now with her wife, an epiphany struck her. Jessica will leave a day after tomorrow. 

Tiffany hugged Jessica tightly and buried her face on Jessica's neck. She doesn't want Jessica to leave but she also knows that Jessica needs some space. She can't be selfish, her wife have done a lot of things for her and this time, she wanted to do something for her wife and it is to let her wife go and wait for her until she comes back.

"I know that everything has changed, but never forget that my love for you remains the same. Whenever I told you that I love you, I want you to know that I really mean it. There's nothing to worry about because at the end of the day, you are the person I want to come home to" Jessica said as if she have read what's on Tiffany's mind. 

Pillow talks have always been Tiffany's favorite. It's one of those times that Jessica showed her vulnerable and sincere side. Jessica never fail to make Tiffany feel loved.

"Up to until now I still wonder why you always choose to love me" Tiffany can't help but wonder. Though she's thankful, she can't help but feel sorry for Jessica.

Jessica smiled and held Tiffany's hands. She kissed the ring on Tiffany's finger which is their wedding ring. Tears escaped from Tiffany's eyes. She can't help but feel overwhelmed by Jessica's action.

"Because I vowed to love you no matter how hard it gets." Jessica said as she wiped Tiffany's tears away.

"You've been spoiling me too much I don't know how will I repay you" Tiffany giggled as she wiped away her tears.

"A round two will do" Jessica smiled at her mischievously which made Tiffany laughed but then kissed Jessica passionately.

--

"Mr. Minatozaki, please have a seat" Tzuyu greeted as she bowed and gestured Sana's father to have a sit. It's a surprise to see Mr. Minatozaki on Tzuyu's office which made Tzuyu wonders why is he there. 

Mr. Minatozaki sat at the chair in front of Tzuyu's desk with a smile plastered on his face. Tzuyu could just silently pray that it wasn't about the wedding. 

"Relax. I'm just here to ask how are you and my daughter. And please, just call me dad" Tzuyu could feel herself relief that it wasn't about the wedding.

"Mr- I mean. Dad, we are okay. We are trying our best to work things out" Tzuyu said truthfully.

"It's nice to hear that. I'm actually here because I'm worried for my daughter. I know, you might seem cold and arrogant but I also know that in reality, you are just too innocent and naive. I know that you are a nice person Tzuyu but, Sana is my only child. I can't help but worry."

Tzuyu could hear the gentleness and the sincerity in the voice of Mr. Minatozaki. She's not that surprised though, Minatozakis are known for being friendly and warm. Which explains why Sana is such a sweetheart.

"Please have more patience with her, she can be annoying sometimes but be reminded that that's how she shows her love. I know that you two are really different from each other but please try to understand each other more. I know this might be hard for you but talking to her is the best way for her to understand you" 

This is actually the kind of father that she wanted. Her father have always been strict and cold to her. Her father once said that to be a CEO you have to learn to be tough. Though Tzuyu could really understand why, she still longing for a father's love. 

"Please always make my daughter happy. I know that I've been asking a lot but please promise me you'll treat her well" 

"Don't worry Dad, I may not be a perfect wife for her but I'll make sure to be worthy of her" Tzuyu said sincerely. To her surprise, Mr. Minatozaki stood up and gave her a hug. 

"I'm glad that you are going to be my daughter in law" 

---

Nayeon and Jihyo have both decided to take it easy. They are trying to rebuilt their friendship step by step. Since it's exam week next week, Nayeon asked Jihyo to came over to her house to study together.

"Jihyo, I'm just wondering.. What do you think of Jeongyeon?" Nayeon suddenly asked already getting bored of studying. Jihyo looked at her weirdly.

"I never think of her" Jihyo answered. She's actua

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter