The End

Paradox: The Unbelievable Truth
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Boa? Boa!” Yunho yelled out, watching one of his best friends fall to the ground suddenly. He bent down to pick her up, “Boa!”

Changmin followed after his hyung as they brought Boa to another room, wondering what happened, “Hyung! What’s wrong?!”

“Boa’s down!” Yunho yelled back without looking behind him.

Boa suddenly opened her eyes slightly at the screaming and movement, “Yunho…?”

The other looked down with a relieved sigh, “Boa! What happened to you?”

The woman in his arms looked up at him with confusion evident in her eyes, “What are you talking about? Where’s Jaejoong?”

Yunho paused in his haste to have Changmin run into his back, “…Boa… What are you talking about…?” He looked down to look at Boa’s confused look.

“I just…” Boa stared at Yunho then looked to see Changmin staring down at her in confusion, “…Wasn’t I just shot? Where are Yoochun, Junsu, and Jaejoong?”

Changmin and Yunho had a look of sadness in their eyes before it disappeared. “Boa…” Changmin started, “What are you talking about? We’re in a lawsuit with JYJ…”

Boa’s confusion increased more when she felt a slight pain in her head then remembered, “Where’s Key?! Is Lay here too?!” She scrambled and got out of Yunho’s arms and walked through the hallway they were in, “Where are they? Where are we?”

Yunho and Changmin looked at her questioningly, following her out of the door at the end of the hallway. “Key’s on stage with SHINee… They should be done by now… Lay’s in China with EXO-M. What happened, Boa? I don’t think you should go on stage anymore,” Yunho mentioned as he and the younger followed after the best of them all.

“What?” Boa questioned, turning around surprised, “What do you mean on stage? What’s going on?”

Yunho looked at her doubtfully before Changmin called over Key, “Key! Come over here!”

Boa turned around instantly at the other’s name and saw Key walking over to them, completely confused with why he was called out, “What do you need, guys?”

Boa smiled, relieved, before running into Key’s unsuspecting arms, “Key!”

Key looked down surprised and confused before wrapping his arms around her, “Hey, noona… what’s up?”

Boa looked up, “You’re not dead!”

The other was taken aback as Yunho and Changmin just continued to stare at their longtime friend with a confused look, “Yeah? I can’t die, noona. I’m SHINee’s Almighty Key, remember?” He chuckled as he ruffled her hair lightly, “What’s wrong with you?”

Yunho spoke up, “I found her falling to the ground by the sound system… I think she fainted…”

Key looked confused as he kept his arm casually draped around the woman’s shoulder. He looked down, “You fainted?”

Boa stared at all of them in confusion, “…I… got shot… in the head…”

Key stared at her with a look mixed with fear and confusion, “Boa-noona… I don’t think you should go on stage anymore…”

Boa continued, “I was shot by Jaejoong…”

Yunho’s eyes hardened at that, “Boa. Jaejoong, Yoochun, and Junsu aren’t with us anymore. You know that. We’ve been in a lawsuit with them since 2009.” Key looked up to Changmin and Yunho, wondering why Boa was spouting nonsense.

“But… everything was so real… Key,” she looked up to the said person, “You were really injured and got shot too… in the back protecting Minwoo… Victoria said you were dying…”

“Wh… what are you talking about?” Key questioned, scared with what one of his friends was telling him. He took his arm off of her shoulders, “You need to go to the hospital, Boa… You could have a concussion or something…”

Boa shook her head furiously, ignoring the dull ache in her head, “I know what I was doing! We were all agents working in a club undercover! We accepted missions that helped people who the police couldn’t help in time.”

“Boa…” Changmin said carefully, taking a step closer to her, “Let’s go in the back and rest.”

The queen shook her head, “Is Lay okay?”

Key looked down at her again, “Lay’s in China, Boa. I’m sure he’s fine. Kris-hyung is there with him. He’ll take care of all of s.”

Boa nodded slowly, thinking of what else she could remember, “Onew? Is he okay too?”

The rapper nodded his head, looking around backstage for his favorite leader. “Onew-hyung!” he called out motioning for the leader to come to them. Onew smiled and started walking over to them when he tripped on some wires running along the ground. Key sighed as Suho came up next to Onew and made sure he was okay. “…He’s sti

Please log in to read the full chapter