Chapter 6

Can’t be because we're both girls

“Ohhh~ so you saved her when the shelf fell down and then confessed to her right after that” a woman asked

 

“Yes, at the moment I saw her I even thought she was an angel” a light blush appeared on the guy’s face.

 

“Angel? You mean our Mina?” the woman burst out laughing

 

“What do you mean by that?” Mina’s cheeks redden.

 

“I agree with Mama Myoui, I see no angel in her” Chaeyoung said while eating her food.

 

“Don’t play along with her Chaengie!” Mina said embarrased

 

A huge table with four people laughed and talked happily.

 

“What is your name again?” Mama Myoui asked

 

“It’s Tzuyu, Chou Tzuyu” the boy smiled charmingly.

 

“Yes, Tzuyu-sshi. You’re welcome to come here anytime” Mama Myoui said smiling gently at Tzuyu

 

“Okay mom, we’re going to watch a movie. Please excuse us” Mina said as she stood up

 

“Let’s go Tzuyu”

 

“Ok” he followed behind

 

“Your daughter had grew eh?” Chaeyoung said as if she’s the same age as Mama Myoui’s.

 

“Yeah, she has grown a lot, now even bringing her boyfriend home” she replied dramatically.

 

“Yup, the kids are growing too fast recently” both of them nodded

 

“ARE YOU COMING OR NOT?” Mina shouted from upstairs

 

“Okay! Okay!” Chaeyoung shouted back, began to move from her seat.

 

As Chaeyoung’s shadow faded away, a whispered could be hear…

 

“I’m glad that Mina has someone like you by her side”

 

------------------------------

 

“What are we going to watch?” Tzuyu asked from his seat, a single couch, then he took a look at the other two girls. Who were in a couple couch.

 

“Ask your girlfriend, but I think it doesn’t matter anyway. Since she’ll doze off in the middle of the movie” Chaeyoung said bored

 

“I won’t today” Mina said defensively

 

“You always say that” Chaeyoung looked to the other way, avoiding to argue with Mina.

 

The movie started and ended, 2 hours and 45 minutes just like that wastefully passed. Chaeyoung reached the remote and turned the TV off. She sighed and looked at a heavy living creature on her shoulder.

 

Just like Chaeyoung said, Mina had fallen asleep during the movie. She was hugging Chaeyoung and resting her head on the girl’s shoulder, making her couldn’t even move.

 

“This ” said the cub

 

“Hey Tzuyu come here”

 

“Yes?” he came not so happy, this should be his seat. He was dating Mina but why he had to sit all along by himself. Especially seeing Chaeyoung with Mina like this, made him really jealous.

 

“You’re her boyfriend right?”

 

“Yeah, I guess”

 

“Then why don’t you take her to her room? I can’t move if she clings on me like this”

 

Hearing Chaeyoung’s words made Tzuyu a little surprised, she’s nicer than he thought. Tzuyu was about to take Mina to her room, but the moment he touched her, Mina opened her eye sleepily. She rubbed it cutely.

 

“Huh? Tzuyu?” Mina asked still rubbing her eyes cutely

 

“It’s time to go to bed” Tzuyu said sweetly

 

“Oh…” she yawned

 

“Are you going home?” asked Mina, who turned to Chaeyoung’s direction.

 

“Yeah, it’s getting late” the cub stood up, checking her watch.

 

“Okay, good night” Mina kissed Chaeyoung on the check, then Chaeyoung did the same. Tzuyu had no idea what to say while looking at them.

 

“L-Let me help you to your room princess” he stuttered

 

“Tzuyu is so sweet” with that, Mina and Tzuyu walked to Mina bedroom while Chayoung quietly walked down the stairs. Waiting there was Myoui’s Butler.

 

“The car is waiting for you outside” the old man bowed to her,

 

Chaeyoung smiled then walked passing him “You don’t have to do this. My house is close here, I don’t need a ride. If you want, give that guy a ride” Chaeyoung said pointing to the back with her thumb, to Tzuyu, who just walked down out of the blue.

 

Out of the mansion, Chaeyoung sighed looking up to the starry night sky, she put both of her hands to the jacket’s pockets.

 

‘Tch, it’s so cold’ she thought to herself

 

‘Let’s hurry home, I don’t want to catch a cold’

 

As she fasten her feet, a voice called her from behind.

 

“--on”

 

“--Son”

 

“—Son-sshi”

 

“Please wait!!!” a guy in uniform ran to her, trying to catch his breath.

 

“Oh Tzuyu, what’s up?”

 

“Let me walk you home, it’s dangerous at this hour”

 

Chaeyoung thought for a couple seconds then replied “Ok”

 

They both walk in silence until Tzuyu couldn’t take anymore and asked.

 

“What is the relation---?”

 

“We’re friends, friends” Chaeyoung cut in

 

 “Eh?”

 

“Because we’re so close, that’s why people always misunderstood” she smiled.

 

“Oh, I see” Tzuyu let out a sigh of relief.

 

“Like I thought, since you guys are both girls, its impossible right?” he laughed at himself

 

“Tomorrow is weekend, why don’t you take her to a date?” asked Chaeyoung suddenly as she showed two tickets to Lotte World “I just got this from someone, as a thank you gift”

 

“Really? Thank you so much Chaeyoung-sshi! You’re such a nice person” Tzuyu jumped in joy, holding Chaeyoung’s hands.

 

“Haha your welcome” she smiled “Ah! This is my house”

 

“Good night!!”

 

“Night~”

 

*click* sounds of the door lock, Chaeyoung threw her shoes off and the bag at the front door.

 

Because we’re both girls huh?