Chapter 4

Can’t be because we're both girls

Since it’s after school and still early, they went to eat something to know more about Jeongyeon

 

“Oh, so you are from JYP School for Boys huh?”

 

“You know it?” Mina ask surprised that Chaeyoung knows.

 

“I bet in the whole Twice High School, you’re the only one who doesn’t know.” Chaeyoung sighed “That school is only 5 minutes away from ours” then she turned to Jeongyeon

 

“So tell me Jeongyeon, a handsome guy like you, what made you interested in this girl…?” they both look at Mina, who is busy with her ice cream. Even if they’re looking at the same direction, same person, but in their eyes. There were two completely different images. In Jeongyeon’s eyes was a beautiful goddess who’s enjoying her ice cream. And in Chaeyoung’s eyes, nothing but a clumsy normal girl.

 

“She’s so perfect… from her white milky skin, to her attractive eyes, the elegant nose, those full lips and those charming moles. Mina’s like my ideal girl” Jeongyeon said dreamingly.

 

Wait till you know all of her sides…

 

“AH!” suddenly Mina shouted, her hand slipped in the table causing for the ice cream that she’s eating to spill in her dress.

 

“How can you be so careless?” Chaeyoung face palmed “Let’s go to my house, its close here”

 

It was a normal size house, designed in white with a cute small garden in front. Chaeyoung was living with her sister, Son Naeun, their parents mostly work overseas so only the two of them live in the house. By the time they got in, Naeun also just came back from her university. She was in kitchen preparing some foods.

 

“Hi Naeun-unnie!”

 

“Good evening Naeun-unnie”

 

“And this guy is…?” Naeun ask pointing to Jeongyeon

 

“Mina-unnie;s boyfriend, his name is Yoo Jeongyeon” Chaeyoung answered

 

“You can call me Jeongyeon if you’d like” he replied full of energy

 

“Oh nice to meet you Jeongyeon. I’m Naeun” she seemed to like him.

 

They gave each other a big handshake, looking at them, Chaeyoung decided to ignore. She told Mina to get in the bathroom, as she went to get some clothes for her.

 

“Can I use the bath Naeun-unnie?” asked Mina from inside the bathroom after she saw the bath full of water.

 

“Sure, I just filled it” she shouted to the girl, making sure she’d hear it.

 

“Do you want something to eat? I’m making dinner” Naeun ask Jeongyeon

 

“Nah, it’s ok. Thank you so much, you’re so nice” Jeongyeon sweetly said.

 

They were talking about schools, friends, all kind of stuffs. Jeongyeon was a person easy to talk with, although Naeun a bit awkward at first, plus Jeongyeon and Naeun have the same taste in humor. Both of them were pretty enjoying the conversation, until the noises in the bathroom destroyed the entire mood. 

 

“No! I’ll take a shower later!” shouted Chaeyoung as she tried to get away from Mina

 

“Come on, we haven’t bath together in a while” Mina said dragging Chaeyoung

 

“It’s too small for both of us!” Chaeyoung said making and excuse

 

“It’s ok, I’ll move aside for you” but of course Mina won’t take any excuses

 

“I said no! No!!”

 

“Come on, Chaengie~” said Mina, still dragging Chaeyoung’s hand.

 

The floor was too wet plus Mina’s unexpectedly strong compared to her image, she couldn’t resist but get drag by the girl who’re sitting in the bathtub.

 

“Hahahaha!!!” laughed Mina, looking at the wet girl

 

“How.dare.you.” Chaeyoung raised her head gloomily “Take this” she shouted and began to tickle Mina, making her laughed out tears.

 

“Hahaha I’m sorry, Chaengi I said I’m sorry!!” Mina said out of breath

 

“Not yet, I’m not done yet”

 

“HAHAHAHAA S-STOP!! I’M SORRY I’M SORRY!!”

 

“Too late” Chaeyoung smirked mischievous.

 

“No, no, not that place please” Mina said panicking, her voice began to shake. Then, a scream was heard, echoing over the place. No one knows what happened, except for the two of them.

 

Jeongyeon and Naeun’s face redden, the air began to fill with awkwardness. They didn’t even know how to continue the conversation.

Tired of playing, Chaeyoung widen Mina’s legs to get in the middle of her legs. She was sitting in Mina’s embrace with her back facing the girl. Resting to the back, laid on Mina’s chest, the cub enjoyed the peaceful moment.

 

“This feel so good” she closed her eyes.

 

“Yeah…” agreed Mina, as she rested her head on Chaeyoung’s shoulder.

 

They both were quiet for a while, no speaking, no moving, just sat and enjoying accompany of each other’s company. The time was like frozen, they didn’t know how long it take, but sure it was a long time.

 

“Hey, let’s get out”

 

“Just a little bit” said Mina, as she buried her face in Chaeyoung’s neck

 

“You don’t want to let Jeongyeon wait for too long, do you?” Chaeyoung reminded Mina of her boyfriend

 

Mina sudden froze after hearing the statement, she had forgot about the existence of Jeongyeon.

 

“Sorry for making you wait!” the penguin said with a tone of full energy

 

“Huh? Jeongyeon?”

 

“He went home” said Naeun from the kitchen.

 

“Eh?”

 

“Waiting for you two is like waiting to pay the groceries. Long and time wasting” she said, putting the now cleaned dish into the cabinets.

 

“Wait! You had dinner already!?” asked Chaeyoung surprised.

 

“What do you think? Wait for you and starve to death? I’m not that stupid” Naeun said proudly.

 

“Ah! I have to go home. My driver is here” said Mina, as she rush to the door “Bye Naeun-unnie~~”

 

“Bye bye Mina, come when you feel to!!”

 

“Sure, I will!!” with that she disappeared. Leaving the two Son alone.

 

“Where’s my dinner?” asked Chaeyoung, again.

 

“Jeongyeon helped me finished it while someone was doing the lovey-dovey stuffs”

 

“W-What!?” she can feel blood rushing to her ears.