Chapter 1

Can’t be because we're both girls

It was an early morning, the students were hurried to school, afraid of being late. However, there was two people who didn’t mind about it, quietly stood behind the school. A boy and a girl.

 

“Mina-sshi…” the boy called out nervously

 

“P-Please go out with me, I have liked you since the first time I saw you!!!”

 

There was a short silence in the air, making the worried boy now even worried. Since he was a geek in school and nothing compared to the belle of school. A beautiful, smart, elegant, and yet rich girl.

 

“Sure” she answered happily.

 

“Really? For real?” he looked at her amazed

 

“Yup, why not.” she smiled angelic “I have a feeling I might like you. And by the way, call me Mina. Since you’re my boyfriend now”

 

“O-Ok, Mina!”

 

----------------------------------

 

Chaeyoung’s POV

 

The first class hadn’t started, the teacher hadn’t arrived yet. It was time for students doing their chit chat in a morning. Especially the girls.

 

“Neh neh neh, do you know Mina just got a new boyfriend today” said Nayeon-unnie

 

“Oh really? Didn’t she just broke up with her boyfriend? The one in class B yesterday?” Sana-unnie replied.

 

And I’m here just listening to them talk about Mina-unnie having a boyfriend.

 

“Have you heard anything from her?” Momo-unnie turned to me as she peels and eat tangerine like an old lady.

 

“Since when did you get those tangerine?” Sana-unnie frowned asking which Momo-unnie ignored.

 

“Nope, she hasn’t” Nayeon-unnie said as she chewed a piece of tangerine “But I bet she will tell her soon”

 

As soon as she finished her words, my phone vibrated.

 

“Speaking of which here comes one now” Nayeon-unnie smirked

 

From: Minari

Content: Hey I have good news.

I just got a boyfriend  

I want you to meet him

 

“What did she say?” asked Nayeon-unnie excitedly

 

“She wants me to meet her boyfriend during lunch” I said

 

“Are you ok with that?” ask Momo-unnie

 

“I don’t see any problem” I answered as if it’s the most obvious thing in the world.

 

“At first I thought you two are going out” Sana-unnie looked at me suspiciously

 

“We’re friends, friends” I said calmly as I showed her my smile, a bright smile that lighten the whole place.

 

“Her halo hurts my eyes!” Momo-unnie covered her eyes shouted jokingly.

 

 

 

~Lunch time, on school rooftop~

 

“I’m so happy to have lunch with you, Mina” the boy said happily.

 

“Hahaha you’re so cute BamBam” Mina said smiling.

 

“Just the two of us, sharing lunch. Like in dream” BamBam said as if it is really a dream.

 

“Two of us?” asked Mina confusion evident in her voice.

 

“Yes, Mina and me” BamBam said with confidence.

 

“Nope, my friend is coming too” Mina said smiling which made BamBam surprised.

 

“Your friend?” BamBam ask now confuse.

 

“Yes, my best friend” Mina answered as she continue to eat as if nothing happened.

 

At the same time, the rooftop’s door opened. Revealing a small girl, her black silk hair was long and she has choppy bangs. She was smiling as soon as she saw Mina, but her smile lost its way as she look at the boy.