Chapter 11

With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Are you sure?” Sunggyu said stopping what he was doing.

“Yes, yes. You can go, I won’t say anything,” the store owner replied.

“I didn’t ask that.”

“Eh? Then?”

“Are you sure you’re not planning to shut down the whole business?”

Wooyoung laughed, “No, don’t worry. I’ll be closing the store early for this week only, I have some works to take care of in the storeroom.”

“Okay, then,” Sunggyu removed the apron he was wearing, a bit relieved that he could finally go home. Though he never complained much to do his part time jobs. It was to support his family after all. He was always thankful to Wooyoung, who was once his neighbor, to let him work as the part timer in his new store. But he was feeling quite tired today, he needed some good rest for one night at least.

“Hyung, I’m going now,” Sunggyu said standing at the door of the store.

“Okay, go home safely,” Wooyoung replied.

Sunggyu started to walk; he had left the store quite early today. So, he decided to walk slowly, enjoying the cold breeze.

As he was walking he saw someone he didn’t expect to see there today.

What is he doing here, Sunggyu thought. He decided to ignore him and walk past him. He tried his best not to get noticed by the person standing there, he tried to ignore eye contact with him at any cost. But luck wasn’t with him, he got noticed anyway. He heard his name being called out which made him stop walking and stand straight.

--

“Ahh but it’s really late now,” Woohyun whined.

“Pleaseeeee,” Woohyun’s brother tried to act cute to make him do the work.

“What will I get then?” Woohyun asked looking at the list his brother, Boohyun was holding.

“I will give you extra money to buy yourself cola!” his brother said, trying to convince him.

“Urghh okay,” Woohyun groaned while getting up from his bed.

“Here,” Boohyun handed him the list and money to buy the stuff he asked for. “Go safely,” his brother said leaving the room.

“Woah look at this, is he planning tţo buy everything he needs by me tonight?” Woohyun complained seeing the long list.

“Stop sulking and go now, the list isn’t even that long,” Boohyun shouted from the other room, loud enough for Woohyun to hear it.

“OKAYY!” Woohyun shouted back to reply.

Woohyun took his jacket and left home, not forgetting to take the list and money.

After getting out from home, Woohyun checked the list again. He could buy everything from one place, he reassured himself after checking the list. There was a convenience store, he could buy everything from there.

He checked the time from his watch. 8:15 pm. He suddenly thought about the store Sunggyu works in, he could buy everything from there too.

Should I go there? Is he working today?

Thinking about if he could see could Sunggyu in the store, he decided to go to the store Sunggyu worked in, hoping to see him as he wasn’t sure if Sunggyu was working today.

The store wasn’t far away; if someone walks fast he could reach in just 4-5 minutes.  Woohyun almost reached there in few minutes, but before the store, he saw two male figures walking ahead of him. One of the figures was really familiar to Woohyun.

Isn’t that Sunggyu hyung? Who is he with?

Woohyun saw the other male putting his arm around Sunggyu’s shoulder, almost forcing Sunggyu to walk ahead with him.

Having many questions in mind, Woohyun decided to follow him forgetting about what he needed to bought for his brother. Well, that wasn’t important right now anyway.

Woohyun saw the two male entering a very narrow road. He wasn’t sure if he should approach him or just go away silently. Woohyun stood there for some moment before continuing to walk again, conflicting thoughts about if he should go or not.

Just then, Woohyun heard a breaking sound of a glass’ bottle. Woohyun couldn’t just stand there anymore, he ran there to check what exactly was going on. Morever, he was worrying if Sunggyu was alright.

When he stood in front of the place where Sunggyu was, he saw two more boys with them. The other boys, including Sunggyu noticed Woohyun’s presence. They were surprised to see Woohyun.

But Woohyun and Sunggyu were surprised more. Sunggyu didn’t expect to see Woohyun at this time. While Woohyun was shocked to see someone familiar in front of him.

Isn’t he Minsung? Woohyun wasn’t sure if he was actually Minsung because of the darkness. But he was confirmed when the boy came forward seeing Woohyun, he was smirking at him.

“Why? Are you here to save Sunggyu?”Minsung asked taking two steps forward.

Woohyun couldn’t answer anything; he didn’t know what to say. But by then he knew that Sunggyu was being bullied again here.

“Why do you look so speechless?” Minsung asked observing Woohyun’s shocked expression. “Wanna play with us?” Minsung took one more step forward.

“Hey,” Sunggyu called out Minsung, “He has nothing to do with it, just let him go.”

“Are you two close?” Minsung asked, putting his one hand around Woohyun’s shoulder. Woohyun wanted to move away right then, but he stayed still, not knowing why.

Sunggyu came forward toward them seeing Minsung holding hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter