I Want A Grilled Fishy Oppa!

Super Chaotic Generation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*bam!*

The sound of the front door being slammed echoed in the dorm.

Few faces popped up on some of the doors of the SNSD’s  members’ bedrooms. One was clearly annoyed, two were confused, two more were amused.

Until the room mate of the person who clearly was having a not-so-best-day moment closed the door of their room softly and signed the others to go to the living room for a save-a-soshi meeting.

Their kid leader, clearly the annoyed one, crossed her hands in front of her chest and asked in her “leader’ tone.

“Spill out, Yuri-ah! What’s wrong with Yoong?”

Yuri put her index finger in front of , “Shhhhh.... this is another time of Thunder Yoona!”

Seohyun gasped. “Not again!” Tiffany tapped the maknae’s head, “It’s your fault!” “Unnie!” “You’re the one that hooked them up!” “But... but... they’re cute!”

Sooyoung chuckled. “That’s why you matched them up? Because they’re cute?” “Hmmm, well, hmmm....” Sunny laughed, “Wow, we’ve got a speechless maknae!”

“Shut up!” Taeng’s face was as red as the slipper she used today. “Can we come back to Yuri to listen about what happened to Yoong?” Everyone silence. No one wanted to be the target of Taeng the Wrath.

Tiffany’s gaze met Yuri’s, sent an unspoken request for her to talk soon or some of the pillow would not be survived.

Yuri shrugged, “We Got Married. What else?” “Oh!” “No wonder.” “It is annoying although it was fake.” “Just like Hyoyeon yesterday?” “Unnie is jealous to Eunseo-sshi?”

Upon hearing the maknae’s surprise yelp, all her Unnies now focused their attention to the now giggling angel maknae.

“Hyunnie, why are you laughing?” Tiffany moved to her and patted her back when she choked of too much giggles.

“If that was the reason, I wonder what will she do to Donghae Oppa?”

Everybody silence.

“Unnie! Remember when Donghae Oppa kissed the girl on his drama longer that he supposed to?”

“Ah, that one!” Sunny smacked her own head. “Of course!”

“OF COURSE WHAT?!!!!” Taeng lost her patient over her dongsaengs.

Everybody silence.

“Hmm... she kicked him on... hmmm... on... hmmm....” Seohyun stuttered.

“She kicked him on his crotch.” Sooyoung finished it.

“Ouch!”

“Yeah.”

“Wow”

“I should call Leeteuk Oppa for bigger meeting.” Taeng finally said. “And also because he should be responsible for not fighting hard for his dongsaengs!”

She marched to the balcony while took out her phone, “Oppa! This is your fault....”

Tiffany coughed. “Now, who will approach Yoona?”

Everyone looked at the maknae who was still biting her nails.

“Me? Why?” “Because you are the only one she cannot be mad with.”

Seohyun pouted.

*****

Yoona tossed and turned in her bed. She had tried to release her frustration by reading, listening to music, browsing, and even punched at the Nemo pillow at her bed.

“urrrrggggghhhhhh” she screamed at the pillow.

*tock tock*

Seohyun’s face emerged from the door. “Hmmmm... Unnie?”

Yoona was ready to throw her pillow to anyone who dared to open the door when she saw her dongsaeng’s scary face.

And as the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter