The Wrath of the Maknae

Super Chaotic Generation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mood : Playful, Funny.

 

SNSD Dorm,

8.00 pm

“...I saw a lot of different idol maknaes, but they’re a lot different than Kyuhyunnie. They’re very courteous”

“Would you like a maknae like Seohyun-sshi?”

“Ahh well, a maknae like Seohyun is the best.”

“.... When you see that aspect, she’s ... cute, but I wish she would do well when we’re there.”

Tiffany, Yuri, Sooyoung, Yoona and Seohyun were in front of the TV watched the super Junior’s interview with Mnet when this specific sequence popped up.

While Sooyoung and Yoona still teasing Seohyun on the devil maknae’s comment on her. Hyoyeon walked in the living room with her mobile in her ear.

“Wae, Oppa? I can’t hear you!” Paused “Yeah, she’s here. What? You are in our front door?’

She ran to the door.  

Sooyoung and Yoona looked at each other and followed her to the door.

*click*

“Where is she?” They saw a frantic Eunhyuk stepped in and scanned the room before rushed to the living room with a very tired-looking Donghae behind.

Yoona slipped her arm to Donghae and pulled him aside to ask what had happened to the monkey-Oppa, while Hyoyeon ran again to calm Eunhyuk.

“Oppa?”

Donghae shifted his gaze to Yoona and Sooyoung who trailed behind them and sighed. “Well, you know, the devil maknae strikes again.”

“Oh!” “Is this related to the Mnet’s interview?” “Yeah.” “Oh!”

Meanwhile in the living room, Eunhyuk kept running here and there, “Where is she?”

Tiffany and Yuri who was still sitting in the couch stood up immediately when they hear this non-characteristic desperate sound from the usual babbling Eunhyuk.

“Who, Oppa?” asked Yuri, while Fany throw her glance to Hyo, silently asked for explanation. Hyo in return, just shook her head in exasperation.

And then the kitchen’s door opened, revealed the angel maknae of SNSD. Everybody in the living room still trying to figure out what happened when Eunhyuk suddenly hugged the confused maknae.

“There you are!  Hyunnie, safe me!’

“Wae, Oppa?”

And at that same moment, they heard another storm came from the front door.

“Where are you Hyung!”.

Fany and Yuri ran to the front door, while Hyo just stood there and Seohyun who was alarmed with that familiar sound was could not move

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter