Two Suns means an edge of Explosion

Super Chaotic Generation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hyung? Are you coming?”

A knock at his door startled him from his silly thought.

“You’re coming, right?” Donghae’s voice was heard again.

“I am!” He pulled his jacket and walked to his bed post to take his keys. That’s when he saw the lucky charm she gave him last Christmas. Sungmin was sighing loud. Trouble, here I come!

*****

“Hyung! Stop bouncing!”

“Yeah, come on, Hyung, that’s only a play! You’re in WGM, you should know!”

He glared at the terrible twins for becoming so annoying. But he was also questioning his sanity when he agreed to see “Catch Me If You Can” with the two Lee.

“Oh, really, Kyuhyun would be in trouble when Little Hyun sees this!”  Hyukjae nudged Donghae when the bed scene appeared. “Do you notice how scary she is lately?”

Donghae rolled his eyes. “I’ll bet she just brushes it off. The girl has a confidence aura that I think it may be Kyu who would go to her with aegyo instead.” Then he looked at his right. “Uh, but on the other hand....” He nudged Hyukjae back while gesturing his head on Sungmin’s direction.

Hyukjae poked Sungmin’s shoulder. “Yah! Hyung, did you teach her how to kiss?. “ It was the kiss scene and it looked like they enjoyed it too much.

 “Or is that what the maknaes did all those nights they were missing?” Hyukjae’s eyes bulged. “.... Ouch!” Donghae kicked his foot.

Sungmin’s knuckles turned white. Ok, when they said bed scene, I wasn’t thinking like these.

*flashback

Kyuhyun plopped beside him and gave him a flyer.

“Uh, Hyung, I am in a play.”

He squealed. Happy for his dongsaeng.

“Again? Great Kyu!”

“Yeah, but you should read the description and the casts first.”

He raised his eyebrows.

“And why is that?”

Kyuhyun just nodded to the flyer again so he read it.

“Catch me if you can? This is Leo Di Caprio’s movie, right?” Kyuhyun nodded again. ” Great! And who is.... oh!”

Kyuhyun chuckled.

“That’s why, Hyung.”

He startled but then smiled.

“Well, it’s just a play.”

Kyuhyun’s eyebrows furrowed.

“It’s not like you have a kissing scene...” Kyuhyun was silent. ”Oh, you do?” He nodded. “Well, as long as no more rated scene...” Kyuhyun silent again. “Uh,.... really?”

End of flashback*

“Uh, Hyung?”

“He is spacing out again, Hae. Maybe we could go to the janitor and ask him to keep Sungmin-Hyung for tonight.”

*a loud smack*

“Ouch!” Hyukjae held his head. “Hyung!”

“Be polite to the elder, Hyukkie.”

“You sounded like Hyoyeon when she has her period, Hyung.”

Donghae suppressed a laugh.

“Be careful, Fishy.”

“You’d be careful, Monkey. “

“Or what?”

“Yoong said Hyoyeon still hold a grunge for the scene you put her into last week.”

“Uh... I only....”

Sungmin coughed.

“Children, finish this at dorm. We should go to the backstage now. Jay just texted me that Kyuhyun starts wondering where are we.”

Hyukjae snickered.   

“Really? I thought he wanted to vanish to a certain ‘you-know-who’s window like usual.”

Sungmin finally smiled and pushed them to the direction of the back stage.

‘Uh, Hyung? Are you not too excited to meet Kyu? Or it is.. Ouch!.”

Donghae had not even finished his sentence when Sungmin smacked his head too.

*****

“Have you met him, Unnie?”

“Not yet. I saw him, looked pissed up on the audience during our bed scene.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter