1: The Friendship

Love is a Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER ONE

THE FRIENDSHIP

“Baek Hyejin.”

Her sleep was being stirred by a husky voice that was calling her name firmly with some knocks on her table. She lifted her head, her eyes were half opened and the book that she used to cover up her head had fallen down on the table. Her eyes quickly opened, as huge as it can when she saw figure with bloat belly in front of her. It was Mr. Noh, the lion in human disguise. He’s the most scared Maths teacher.

His hands on his waist, looking at her sternly. Her eyes which were shut just now turned fresh and she straighten her body. She took a glance on somebody who was sitting next to her, mentally chuckling at her with what had happened. She gritted her teeth and gave him a dead stare but it didn’t stop him from chuckling and it made she super annoyed.

“Seriously Miss Baek, if I caught you having a nap in my class once again, I won’t let you go and I’ll set detention for you. Last warning!” The teacher yelled, the spark of his saliva went to her table.

She only nodded so the older went to the front continuing his teaches. She turned to the person who laughed at her non stop for stop for that incident, Oh Sehun her best friend and rolled her eyes. He was entertained with that incident since his best friend who never get caught taking naps in class was failed today. It wasn’t her luck, the teacher caught her red handed.

She pissed with him. “I hate you!” She mouthed but it didn’t bother him, they were good friends after all.

“But, I like you.” He whispered, making she somehow blushed.

“What story you got there, Miss Baek and Mr Oh?” The teacher was annoyed, he heard their whispers and it bothered his teaches but they shook their head. “Please pay attention.”

The class was dam boring as the teacher kept on nagging the same thing everyday, giving his repetitive advises which they had listened everything. It always about their marks, how bad they were during the exam. He used to nag more than teaching.

Hyejin hates maths a lot because it was complicated and she didn’t understand what he was talking about since the beginning of the class and she didn’t bother to ask when she had a best friend who was excellent in that subject. Sehun loves maths and it’s always his number one favourite subject. There’s no doubt while he always get the top three in the list while she kept being the bottom ten in the class.

They are two different people. Hyejin is more into literature, something that is reading and memorising. History is always her number one subject.

The teacher kept on teaching today’s topic which was algebra even though he knew that most of the students were sleeping, in spite of the book that was standing on their table. After being scolded, she forced herself to listen to whatever he wanted to teach. But, her eyes didn’t work as she wish, it forced her to shut her eyes. As she about to close her eyes, the door was being knocked.

The door opened, a figure of a girl in the school uniform entered the class with smile. All the focus on her including Hyejin and Sehun. Even though, she’s wearing the school’s uniform but no one ever seen her. Hyejin could say that the girl is pretty, she has black long hair, fair skin and good body proportion. A figure that attract all the students’ attention.

“Yes, anything I can help you?” The teacher asked.

She smiled before bowing at the maths teacher respectfully. “I’m Jung Mina, a transferred student. Mrs. Han asked me to come to this class and she said this is my new class.” She told.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter