2: The Rooftop

Love is a Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER TWO

THE ROOFTOP

“So, this is the music room.”

Sehun pointed his slender finger towards the white-painted door which stated ‘music room’ at the middle of the wood. Through the wide transparent window, they could see the school’s band was practising for their upcoming music festival. Sehun waved his hand at one of the band’s member which also his friend, Byun Baekhyun.

“Your friend?” Mina asked and he only nodded.

He hummed, trying to get her attention so she turned to him and raised her brows. “Do you have any time?” He asked.

“Yes, why?” She smiled.

He scratched the back of his neck. “Do you probably want to go to my favourite place?” He asked and she gladly nodded.

Gladly, he walked to the stairs with the girl following him from the back until they reached the seventh floor of the building. It was the school’s rooftop and most of the students barely went there because of the rumour saying that the place was haunted. But, it was actually Sehun and Hyejin’s secret place whenever they felt upset or even when they skipped class that they didn’t like.

The place was also where he met Hyejin for the first time. He saw she was crying and he comforted her. It was about three years ago and from there, they started to click and be best friends. Until today, he never knew the reason why she cried on that day.

He went to the balcony, inhaling the fresh breeze and it was a little bit cold while Mina approached him, standing beside him.

“I love this place, Sehun.” She told him, smiling when the wind hit her face lightly. “Thank you for bringing me here.”

He gave her a sincere smiling and turned to her face. Her black hair blown in accordance to the wind direction and her eyes closed as she really enjoyed that fresh wind. She looks like an angel in his eyes and he could say that she’s the prettiest girl that he ever met in his life but his mother’s always amazing.

“Sehun! Sehun!” She waved her hands in front of his face, awakening him from his deep stare.

He blushed foolishly when she caught him staring at her for some moments. “I’m sorry.” He smiled making she chuckled lightly. “Mina, there’s something on your hair.” He pointed at something on her beautiful hair.

She swept her hair, trying to get whatever thing on her hair but suddenly, a bug flew to her face making she jumped in surprise and unconsciously hugged the boy in front of her. He was taken aback with her sudden action and the hug was so tight, he unable to breath for some moments.

“Sehun, I’m scared of bug.” She whined, putting her face on his chest.

 

 

 

Hyejin was still at the school’s compound as she was asked by Mrs. Han to help her cleaning up the science laboratory. It made she felt very tired but she still didn’t want to get home so she went to the seventh floor, the rooftop. She twisted the knob and weakly walked to the balcony but before she could do that, she saw a couple was hugging or more into kissing.

The boy is very tall and his hair is a little bit brownish which seemed so familiar to her while the girl has long straight hair and petite

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter