to.20

to.You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

-In which Yena wants to celebrate Valentine Day with Yuri.

 

 

Yena woke up early today because the alarm she had set one week ago. She looked at the time on her phone.

Seven thirty.

She got up to change her clothes and freshened up. She went towards her desk and picked up the list of what she plans on getting Yuri.

 

1.A red velvet and Vanilla cake with light frosting made of chocolates with cherries

2. A bouquet of blue lilies

3. A long brown jacket that she has been wanting.

 

She put the list in her pocket and headed out the door. As she went out, she took out her phone and looked over the review list for the store she would want to go.

‘Off the records Bakery’

The reviews had been good but the comments said that they often made mistakes with the amount of frosting. Yena took note of that as she walked into the bakery. The tables were made of stainless steel and the wall was painted in a light gray color.

Yena walked up to the counter to see a girl writing down a recipe that looked familiar to her.

"Hello Ma'am. Can I get a red velvet mixed with vanilla and coated with a slight bit of chocolate cake please."

The lady looked at her and wrote down Yena's order, "Yes, that would be $15 and would take one hour to get done with it."

"Thank you. I will come back later to pick it up." She walked out and took out the list and a pen to scratch off the first item.

Next, she needed to get the flowers.

Yena looked up online the best flower shops and there it goes again. Sswearsear they must have the best places

'Off the records flower’

She bet that's the one.

Yena headed towards the store and look at the time.

Eight ten.

There was a nice young lady at the counter counting some flowers in her hand.

“Hello!”

The girl looked back at Yena, “Hi, can I help you with something?”

“Yes, I was wondering if you had anymore of the blue lilies?” Yena asked.

The lady smiled, “Yes, we do. Do you need 12 or 24?”

Yena paused to think about how much she actually wanted, “12 please.”

The lady nodded at went to the back to get the flowers. After a few minutes of waiting the lady returned holding a dozen blue lilies and had a blue ribbon wrapped in them.

"Here you go, since this is Valentine day, the flowers are free to enjoy the rest of your day."

"Thank you," Yena said walking out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter