to.21

to.You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

-In which Yena confused about how she should tell her real feelings towards Yuri.

 

 

 

 

Yena walked to the rooftop reading a book with headphones on. It was mostly calm though she expects for some screams and shouts every now and then. The girl's back was leaned against the wall as she sighed as she heard footsteps going upstairs.

"Hey Yena, Yuri and I are going to get lunch together today. Do you want to come?"

"No, I’m fine Yujin. Maybe later."  

I looked at Yujin, she was disappointed that I didn’t want to come, but that disappointment soon turned into a mischievous grin.

"What’s with the grin?" 

"Nothing at all Yena."

Yujin ran faster than so that she could avoid answering my questions.

I walked down the stairs to go to my first class of the day.

I sat next to Yuri who was pretty upset with me at the time. I looked at her but she never returns the look so I just thought I should ask what's wrong with her after school.

I looked at Yuri closely. She was almost unreadable but it was easy to tell that whatever happened was Yujin's fault.

 

 

xxxxx

 

 

After school, Yena approached Yuri after school on the rooftop.

"Joyul, what happened? You have been acting strange lately?"

Yuri avoided eye contact with Yena, "It’s nothing."

"Joyul, I need you to talk to me, you haven’t been yourself lately. I know that there is something wrong with you, please tell me what is going on."

Yuri tried walking passed Yena but Yena grabbed her hand and pulled her into a hug, "Yuri, I need you to talk to me. What happened?"

Yuri buried her head into Yena’s neck, "I-I just going through some hard things Yena and I don’t know who I am anymore."

Yena backed up and looked into Yuri’s eyes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter