to.10

to.You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

ㅡIn which Yena and Yuri went for a date pt.3

 

After they had done with all of the date course, they wanted to do. Yuri suggested for them to merely walk around the Han River since that's most likely the place holds thousand of memories along with their life as trainees. 

Days were already coming to an end as the sky was turning yellowish- indicating the sun going to set anytime soon. Yuri and Yena walked with their hand locked together, swinging it to the front and back. 

Every so often they would look at each other, passed each other a smile before focused back on the road. 

How great if they could stay like this forever? 

Sadly, tomorrow they need to go back to the practice and won't regard each other for hours. Since they weren't in the same group. 

Sigh, when will the luck ever come for them to be in the same group? 

"Are you happy with your life?" Yena sudden question started the girl beside her. Yuri looked at her with a frown, "I mean life as a trainee. You know it wasn't easy at all," She tried to give her reason on why she urged it. 

Yuri hummed, "Well, I couldn't say I'm absolutely happy with since there's a lot of hardships I've gone through. From the first survival show and this would be my second one, still, there's no guarantee for my future. I don't know whether I would be in the final group or not. Bet those kinds of things stressed me out sometimes," Yuri declared but with a smile on her lips. 

As if she was trying to suppress the pain, she felt at the moment. 

"You know, Yuri," Yena seized the girl's another hand into hers, halting them from walking. 

She looked into her eyes before stating, "You can always lean on me whenever you want. I will always be here by your side. I don't mind if I didn't get a sleep at night just to hear your problems because it's totally worth my time. I would do anything to make you happy, Jo Yuri," Her hand instantly tucked the girl's hair behind her ears. 

The younger girl blushed as she lowered her head, nibbling her lips with her legs awkwardly kick the empty ground, "You know, Yena." 

Yena didn't know why but every time Yuri dropped the formality with her, instead of feeling angry, she actually felt content with it. 

As if the girl truly comfortable with her existence there. 

"I owe you a lot actually. You're one of the reasons why I stil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter