Seoul is dangerous for one girl

A Melody from Home

"Oh. My. God." A massive old chill went down her back. She could hardly believe it, she had done it, she had left home. Her eyes were dry now she wouldn't cry. *No matter what I do* She thought. *I will not go back to that place that I so called home.* She swore to herself.  She had realised that she had left too rashly, she hadn't packed any clothes, only money and some sanitary products. She observed herself and laughed out loud. *Uhhh Ohhhh.... * She was way past the point of panicking now. *Just breathe* She told herself grinning a wide smile.

Her hair at this point had fallen out and her bobble had been lost. It reached her waist, it shined in the poor street lights: even though it was it completely messy, she looked beautiful even if she had dirt and rain water all over. However, she didn't get unnoticed by people.

***

He was just sitting in a un-known place in Seoul where he couldn't get recongised by anyone he knew. Or any Fishies. He wanted to have some normal kind of time, while he could. He was either praticing for songs, dance moves or going to premieres. On top of that his fans would stalk him 24/7. He enjoyed the attention but he just wanted to chill out without any stress placed upon his shoulders. His manger Hyung would kill him tomorrow, but it didn't matter... He was Lee Donghae.

He ordered his food and drinks, of course he ordered fish. His favourite. He started to mess around than he saw something that caught his eye outside of the window. He spotted a very mysterious looking girl standing by herself. She was a complete mess, but he couldn't take his eyes off her.

Just when he was finished with her, he saw 5 mencing boys walk up the very same path she was on.

***

She clutched on her bag, as she saw some guys walk up her path. She felt very nervous and intimidated by them. She swallowed and quickly started walking off, trying to get as far as possible away from those guys.

"Hey! Slow down, I just want to get to know you!" At this point, he had caught up with her and grabbed her wrist.

"Let go!" She screamed as she turned around to face him direct, but one of the boys put his hand on and started to drag her into an ally way. Her screams were now muffled. She started kicking her legs out towards the two other guys.

"She's a feisty one... I like it when girls are feisty." He smriked darkly at her.

One just stayed back away from the rest of them. "Hey, just leave her you know? Come on , lets get out of here... " He mumbled quietly.

"Shut up! You a chicken? Huh? Huh?" Another started at him. "I knew we shouldn't have brought you." He sneered, turning away and back to Eun-Mi he slipped his hand into her top, creeping up her stomach. She was screaming at the top of her voice but the boy holding was cushing it down on her.

Abruptly a hooded guy came from outside the ally way. "Get your hands off her." He spat at them.

The bloke with his hand up her top took out his hand and spinned around. "You don't know who you are messing with kid. Get out of here before we do something to you that we might regret after we're finished with her." He sneered.

Tears were streaming down her face. Struggling in the other guys arms. She looked at the man with pleading eyes, her vision in a blur. He let go of her and slapped her hard across her face and kicked her in the stomach powerfully. It struck like lighting and in a instant she was on the floor holding her stomach that had just been hit. The pain was overwhelming and was gasping for air. She cried out in pain and curcled into a ball. 

"You shouldn't have done that." The mysterious man said simply. They jumped at him, one hit his face powerfully and succeeded, he stumbled a little and fell over. They picked him back up and about to punch him when sirens were heard from a distance.

They all backed away in horror as the sirens were getting louder, therefore closer. "Oh ! Its the police! We need to get out of here!" The man that slapped her shrieked. "QUICK!" He was paniking and just like that they were gone. As soon as they had left he went as quickly as possible over to the that he attempted to help. 

"Are you alright?!" He begged her. Forcing her up, taking one of her arms and wrapping it around his neck, he gripped her hand tight, to make sure that she wouldn't fall again. Taking his other hand he folded it around her body to give her support. She coughed out in pain. He stopped in his steps and faced her. "Are you alright??" Gripping both of her shoulders and stared into her eyes. She smiled at him, at this ponit it was the only thing she could do.

***

"Here you go" The waitress smiled at Donghae placing the cups of tea down. "Are you sure you don't want anything else?" She literally begged him, staring at Donghae with stars in her eyes holding her fangirl self inside, failing to succeed.

"No thank you, were fine." Donghae replied to her, her faced dropped, she glanced at Eun-Mi and muttered under her breath and walked off. Donghae rolled his eyes. *Fan girls are everywhere.* He sighed and looked at Eun-Mi.

Eun-Mi was sat with her eyes placed down, when the tea arrived she wrapped her hands around the cup warming them up instantly. She sipped from her cup and placed it down. "Thank you." She whispered to him, looking up "For helping me-" She was cut off by him.

"No need to thank me." He smiled at her. "Its what anyone would've done." He said so gently at her. She couldn't help but smile at him.

*Awkward silence* They looked away from eachother. He cleared his throat.

"Anyway... Your top, erm.." He started awkwardly. Her eyes widened as she realiased that it was ripped from the neck rim downwards, it was mostly covered by her long hair so nothing was on show. In a reaction she grapped it. "No! No! I wasn't... I-I" He went bright red. "I wanted to give you this" he bent down is a fluster and jumbled through his bag and found his hoodie that he always has spare, it was his favourite, but he didn't mind giving it away to her. "Here."  He handed it over to her, avoiding eye contact with her and picked up his tea and was draining it in embrassment. She quickly took this oppurtunity to put it on.

She was about to speak to him when suddenly,

RING, RING~ RING, RING~

"Oh... Sorry I need to get this." He gave her apologetic smile and walked away from where they were sitting and went outside. "Hello?"

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU LEE DONGHAE? YOU ARE MEANT TO BE PRACTISING FOR YOUR DEBUT!! DO YOU WANT TO DEBUT!?" His manager screamed down the phone. He looked at his watch. *No way, has it been 2 hours already!* He cursed himself. *I need to go quickly, oh crap, crap crap crap~!*

"I'll be right there, Manager Hyung!" He breathed out in a panic.

"YOU BETTER BE!" He ended the phone call.

"Crap, crap crap, I need to go~~~" He ran back into the restaurant, she wasn't there so he quickly took his bag and left in his car.

As soon as he left she came back from the restrooms. She went back to her table and he still wasn't there, she looked outside the window, he was no where in sight.

*Where did he go?* She questioned herself puzzled she grabbed her bag and started walking. *Errrmmmm...* Trailing off in her she walked out of the restaurant and peered around looking for him. *Errrrr.... Where'd he go~??* She stood still and scratched her head. Then it clicked to her.

*Oh no!!~~~* She jumped up and down like a child having a tantrum *I don't even know his name!!*  She sighed out heavily and pouted. She looked around, confused. *Where did I just come from... No!! The restaurant! Maybe he was still there!!* She darted her head around to remember where she had just came from, but just like that, it was blank. *Great.*

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Not updated weekly obvs -_- Well yeah, I'm terrible ;_; Hope you liked it looll comment and subscribe please XDD  ♥ 10 subcribers is amazing! Thank you to all of you, I love you all loads ♥ xxxxx ♥