Happiness? While it lasted....

A Melody from Home

Eun Mi POV (from writing down)

It was a late summers day, the flowers were at the last of their bloom and the sky was still fresh and blue. The sun was shining and there was new family out in their garden. It was beautiful, after all they were very wealthy. They were hated by many, but as long as they had eachother, their 2 friends and their child and me, new baby girl, they didn't care. 

"Eun Mi~ Eun Mi~! Come on.. walk into Daddy's arms" My mother giggled with her angelic voice. Clapping her hands to catch my attention.

"Come on, come on..." My father erged.

There was I, stumbling taking my first few steps, my mother and father right in front of me.

"She's almost there!" My mother was cheering in sheer happiness.

I stumble and take tiny steps reach and gurgle into my fathers arms shyly.

"Has she done it?!!?" a woman from behind asked happily, with her husband Lee Dong-Hee.

"YES! She has! Can you believe it? She growing up sooo  fast!" My mother jumped up to face her. "I'm so excited I can't wait to see her talk! Aigooo... her and little fishy, growing up together.... These next few years are going to be great!" She rambled in excitment.

"Just wait until the teenage years... THEY are going to be great" Lee Su-Young joked.

Only if they were....

***

My parents and Lee Su-Young and Lee Dong-Hee were very close. My parents grew up in an orphanage together, they were literally childhood lovers. Always had eachothers backs... Their story is typical romantic one. 

They met and clicked together and became friends, friends became best friends, that turned to love... and here I am now. Also my Dad really enjoyed my mother playing her flute. He found it adorable. Then there was Su-Young and Dong-Hee. I'm not sure how they became the most trusted people in my parents lives but they did, they later came to the orphanage together, and thats all I know...... And it carried on there. They got married as my parents did and then I was born along with Lee Donghae. (Him  being a few months older then me)

Before Donghae and I was born, my parents and his were setting up two different buissnesses. My parents prospered in making it  and they did too. Thats how they became wealthy. But they couldn't handle it, as Donghae and I was born his parents lives went upside down, and it changed my life's path, forever.

 

***

When Donghae was born they didn't really care for their business that much and then it slipped through their fingers. They watched their business fall. But my father couldn't watch it happen, as they were like family. He kept on giving money to them, so they could pay for food, water and shelter. He also gave money to the business, but it fell, as did Dong-Hee's pride. They had nothing left. So they moved in with us, and my father gave half of our buisness to them. The biggest mistake.

***

One year later, it was Donghae's birthday, our families were having a little party with eachother. They hired the finest chefs and entertainment for him, and yeah, it was paid by my parents.

Why did my parents have to be so kind hearted? I would've proberly had a different better life.

When they feasted, my father got gravely ill. A few days later..... He died.

My mother was so distraught, she didn't know what to do. She didn't eat or sleep, all she was capable of was crying on Su-Young for days. Until she found out from an argument with Dong-Hee, that it was planned, they planned to kill him and take the buisness for themselves as Dong-Hee would be the only man there. She had found poison in his drawer. She kept on threatening to inform the police in the argument, Dong-Hee got sick of it.

"I AM GOING TO TELL THE POLICE NOW! YOU WON'T GET AWAY WITH THIS!!!!" My mother screamed. Running out of the room. 

"Stop her!... " A voice said "This can't go out! We will go to prison! What about Donghae???" Su-Young cried. 

Dong-Hee ran after her... "YOU AREN'T GOING ANYWHERE!" He roared. "THEY WON'T BELIEVE YOU!" He caught up. He grabbed her by her arms and shook her hard."Think about it... you're husband has just died, they will just think that you are blaming us because we are still a family" he spat in her face.

Tears steaming down her face she screamed; "YOU KILLED HIM! THEY WILL BELIEVE ME! I HAVE THE PROOF!" She howled in his face. They were so close to the stairs. "Let go of me!" She struggled in his arms, he gripped tighter. She stamped on his foot and carried on running to the stairs when suddenly...

"AHHHHHHH!~" My mother screamed a deafening scream. She was pushed down the stairs, looking up in blurred vison she saw Su-Young at the top. "Eun-Mi....." she whispered while turning her head... then, she out. 

"OH MY GOD! WHAT HAVE I DONE??" Su-Young paniced. She ran down the stairs to find blood and my mothers limp body. "Oh my God....Oh my God!!!!! I've killed her!!!!" She shoock.

Dong-Hee sprinted down the stairs and saw her too. She was pale, when only a few minutes ago she was fine. Her eyes that was once filled with passion and joy, now was still and had the glassiness of death placed upon them.The light from her eyes had faded.

"What do we do? What do we do?? Dong-Hee! What do we do? We weren't meant to kill her! Who's going to look after Eun Mi? Whats going to happen to us? WHAT ABOUT DONGHAE??!?!?!" She cried hysterically.

"Don't worry! Don't worry! We will do something.... We have to clean this up... Make it an accident.... " Dong-Hee panted. "She went out with Eun-Mi... and-a-and she fell..... " He gasped

"What about Eun-Mi?" Su-Young challenged. "We have to turn ourselves in... Donghae and Eun-Mi.... they will have to go to an orphanage like us-" Su-Young trailed on.

"NO! Don't you remember what the orphanage is like? I will never send my child there. We barely survived..." Dong-Hee roared. "I'll handle this.. okay? Just go somewhere, quickly with Donghae, when you come back... it will be like they never exsited... We can start again" Dong-Hee breathed.

***

 A few day's later a baby was found at a country folks door. Her name was Eun-Mi.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hehehehehe..... dramatic for the first chapter... I know..... Sorry it took so long to update... You were warned! LOL This is the only chapter for now that will be written as Eun-Mi is writing it down. The next ones will be written in 3rd Person. Hope you liked it.... Please if you think it could be improved don't be shy to tell me... type it in the comments below ^^ All appreciated ♥♥♥♥ Also thank you subsribers xxxxxxxxxxx