| First Love pt II

Solstice | Vminkook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

World n°1

“If there's any place that fits you, it's with the nobles.” Jimin continued with the same soft voice, and it got Jungkook out of his trance, Jimin haven't even noticed the way Jungkook was staring at his lips for his mind was traveling to Jungkook wearing expensive attires and the way he looked just royal by birth.

It was such a waste to keep him in the kitchen when he could be of so much more use. “I believe you are smart, and I intend on teaching you, making you a legit noble and then you could help me sort the kingdom's affairs, right?”

Jungkook was just dumbfounded, he didn't even know how to do anything save for cooking, but it was hard refusing such an offer, an offer of becoming a noble. He wanted to ask why but he was scared that he'd make the advisor return in his promise so he resorted to silence once again. “You agree with me ggukie, don't you?”

Jungkook nodded feverishly and Jimin's grin widened. He told him that he already informed the teachers of the castle about a new student and that he should get ready to start his lessons the next day.

He told him also that he now owned a private room, that he was exempt from his usual cooking duties and he handed him a bag full of new actual clothes to wear instead of his thin poor excuses of clothes he was wearing, and an actual pair of shoes instead of his ripped ones. Jimin understood for the first time what a servant like Jungkook needed the most. 

Jungkook never understood why but since that day onward, he was treated as a noble, and he received a generous amount of money monthly and his mentors made sure to teach him how to read and write, history, maths and everything he needed to know to be a government official.

Secretly, Jungkook thought that the best part of it all was how nice Jimin had become towards him, always made him laugh and invited him to eat out, he even allowed him to call him hyung and to enter his private bedchambers whenever he wanted to, and he hang out with him too often. Jungkook didn't know why but he was happier with being so close to Jimin than he was for escaping his misery.

Jimin may have seen something in him, something that made him think that he was a smart boy even when all he did was cooking, and he had done everything he could to excel at his studies and make Jimin proud that he chose him, but the feelings escalated before he could even realize it. 

Jungkook wasn't exactly sure when it happened. Or even when it started. All he knew for sure was that right then and there, he was falling hard and he could only pray that it wouldn't be the stupidest mistake he'd ever make. Jimin was indeed the most perfect human he had ever laid eyes on, but as they say, nobody is perfect until you fall in love with them. And Jungkook regrette

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter