| 2!3!

Solstice | Vminkook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

World n°1

Jimin was walking towards the market square in the middle of the village. He had no idea why he chose this precise direction, but he just couldn't stand staying in the castle, with everyone sending him strange looks, one guard bowing to him at the door. He didn't know what kind of prank it was, but he would be lying if he said he wasn't terrified. 

Jimin looked for Taehyung all over the castle, in the kitchen, in the yard, in the garden. He didn't leave a place where he didn't look and yet his friend seemed to have been swallowed by the ground, disappeared, with no trace. Jimin had one last idea in mind, that maybe Taehyung went shopping, so here he was, in the market square, eyes scanning the place for the familiar silhouette of his friend. 

He walked through the merchants selling all kind of vegetables, fruits, even clothes, over and over again, and yet his eyes didn't land on his friend at all. He even asked one of the merchants, if he saw Taehyung, or if he showed up at all the said morning, but the man denied even knowing who Taehyung was, or knowing who he was himself. Jimin could've sworn he felt like going insane, everything seemed wrong and he couldn't even understand the reason. 

At his desperate trials of finding his sweet friend, he wandered a bit out of his usual familiar space, and then, his eyes landed on a shop he never saw before. He raised an eyebrow at that, but he entered without a second thought, a man greeted him, without even sparing him a glance.

But for a matter of a fact, the moment Jimin's eyes met with the said man, he couldn't take them off and he was so shamelessly staring, his eyes just that very bit close of getting out of their sockets. The man had mint hair, something Jimin had never seen before. Did people with hair like that even exist, or was he dreaming? 

The man seemed to only then pay him a bit of attention, a part of it returning to the fact that he felt Jimin's stare not elevating off of him in the slighest for some time already, and when he lifted up his eyes, to fall directly onto those of Jimin, he almost gasped, getting stuck in his motion of putting a bowl on top of the light wooden table. 

“Aren't you human?” If Jimin wasn't already weirded out by the strange color of hair, then the golden shade that suddenly flicked in the stranger's eyes would've gotten him running away. Yet, for some reason, he stays, but he was wary, and the question didnt make sense. Of course he was human, what else he could be, a cat? 

“Yes, what else could I be in your opinion?” Jimin asked, his undertone was undeniably sassy, but confusion was obvious in his eyes. For some reason, he remembered all the tales Taehyung used to tell him of other-worldly creatures. But he pushed them to the back of his mind, either this man was lunatic for asking such a stupid question, or he had lost his mind. 

“Humans can't even see my shop sir, excuse you. What are you? So I can help you. This is how it works.” The mint haired guy interjected, and Jimin started considering the possibilty of the man being insane in his mind, until the said mint haired guy threw some dust on a chair and it turned suddenly to a rabbit, who just run around the shop. 

Jimin's eyes went wide looking at the place where the chair was, then the rabbit, then the empty space, then the rabbit again. He was trying to understand from where did the rabbit show up, and how did the chair d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter