| Boy meets evil pt II

Solstice | Vminkook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin did understand, but not really well. Was the curse that he was in a magical chamber? Or that he didn't die? Or that he was stuck in the place between life and the afterlife? Or that he changed worlds?

There were literally a dozen ways with which he could explain the other man's words. The man that looked exactly like him none the less. 

“I don't understand, who are you? And where am I? And why am I here?” Jimin asked without missing a beat, rushed hushed and urgent. Like he couldn't wait to know what it was. He didn't even know if he was alive. 

The man whistled at the questions, and Jimin didn't know what to assume but he guessed the other Jimin was a witch, judging from the dexterity of his fingers, the assured way with which he played with the magical wand. 

“Easy, take it easy young man.” He smiled, all bright and sunny, evidently amused despite the seriousness of the situation.  “I'm Park Jimin. You are in Min Yoongi's Magic Shop and you're here because you were going to die and we saved you, duh!”

“Yuh-you saved me? But why? I wanted to die, I meant it. Who allowed you to save me?” Jimin's voice was calm, but fire was coursing through his veins nonethless. 

“Because you'll kill me with you, ! What allows me in your darn opinion?” Servant Jimin exclaimed, and Jimin seemed to just then realize that he was going to take the other Jimin's life with him too. He didn't even take it into consideration. 

“Oh that. I didn't think of it, I'm sorry.” Jimin muttered in apology, and there was a gleam in servant Jimin's eyes, an edgy droopy stare that was at best unimpressed. For how did he fail to realize he'd die with him when he realized that you kill your similar in the other world for sure. Wasn't it the thing he was running from anyways when it came to Jungkook and Taehyung? 

Another man came in, a mint haired man that looked very young despite the gleam in his eyes. A gleam that looked thousands of years of age, that looked experienced and knowing. The golden in his eyes made it very hard to look elsewhere, he was breathtaking to say the least. 

“I think you got to take your Royal advisor's arrogance down a notch, and listen to what he's got to say, because it's a good idea.” Jimin said before he went to sit on a chair, leaving the room for the mint haired man to get close to him. 

“So, to make things easy, for things are never that easy. I had temporarily stopped the curse.” Yoongi muttered, and Jimin blinked at this. He was able to stop the curse? Stop them from moving worlds for once and for all? That was pretty impressive. 

“How?” Jimin asked, not k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter