| Am I wrong?

Solstice | Vminkook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

World n°2

Jimin cursed outloud when he woke up in King Jungkook's bed. He wished he woke up in the same arms he slept in, safe and sound, secure and free of worries. He hated this Jungkook, but he loved the other twice as much as he hated this one. 

If king Jungkook was good at anything, it was driving him insane at most parts. King Jungkook wouldn't stop hating Taehyung, and nothing seemed able to stop him. 

Jimin walked out of the bed, remembering Taehyung was just released, and he wished he could see him, make sure he was okay, but he knew that he couldn't. Jungkook would never allow him, not that he wasn't already crazily jealous of his friend's love. 

Maybe it was childish, but Jimin tried to sleep again. For the truth was, he hated every second he spent as a servant, the only thing good about it was that Tae was the nicest human being and friend ever, which made his misery a bit less painful. But everything apart of that was absolutely nightmarish. 

He hated the fact Jungkook got to even speak to him, much less touch him or kiss him as he previously attempted. He hated that Jungkook, horridly full of himself that he couldn't see anyone's pain as long as he was content, that Jimin doubted he could even love anyone else but himself. 

Jimin woke up again, and he, for the first time in ages, felt that he had rested well. A small smile lifted his lips, he never knew he'd get happy for resting, but he indeed didn't rest well in so long he missed it so much. The feeling of not being tired lifting up like some old rusty curse. 

His smile dropped the moment he opened his eyes, his gaze falling on the same furniture of Jungkook's royal quarter. He was sure this wasn't his room, his Royal advisor's room, and he didn't understand what the hell was even happening. 

“Oh my god!” Jimin muttered, spurred by the thought that he somehow, couldn't come back to his own world anymore. The thought haunted him but he still couldn't accept it. No, he couldn't be stuck here, as a castle servant forever with no power in his hands. 

“Did the universe forget to take me back? What's on Earth is this bull?” Jimin's hands were frantically rubbing his head in sheer shock and disbelief. He should've woken up in his original world, why didn't he? Why couldn't he? 

It was the day when he figured, he was stuck, forever stuck. No matter how many times he tried to sleep, he didn't go back to his world, not even once. 

Jimin was now trapped in this world where he couldn't change a thing, where he could never stop the doom from happening and everyone from dying in a unexpected war, where he couldn't stop Tae and Gguk from killing each other, from dying in both worlds. It was making him feel so desperate, almost lose his mind. 

“Now what to do about this?” Jimin muttered, sighting internally, telling himself to get a grip. He hated the fact he was never coming back, but he tried to convince himself that he could still do something to stop the doom from occuring. 

After all, the King was enamoured with him. At least as much as he could love with such a narcissistic heart of his. He knew that his love was just the result of the other Jungkook loving him so purely, but it was l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter