| Wings

Solstice | Vminkook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

World n°2

Jimin never thought he'll ever be addressed like anything other than a god. Taehyung was the king, he technically owned the world, and Jimin was his childhood friend, a young noble well acquainted with the royal family, who grew up playing with the crown prince, studying with him in the castle, eventually becoming the royal advisor before Taehyung even took the crown. His smartness and wiseness were well recognised in the castle since his young age, that sometimes the prince felt jealous of all the praise he was getting from their mentors. 

Yet, everyone knew very well that the prince had a soft spot for Jimin, for whoever dared to make him upset was faced with harsh consequences. What everyone didn't know was that Taehyung was only acting when showing interest in girls, that his first kiss was a boy, that he lost his ity to a boy, that he only got attracted to boys, more accurately to a single boy that was none other than Jimin. Everyone didn't know that and it was the only fact Jimin had for relief. 

Jimin never thought he'll ever be addressed as anything other than a god, and yet, it happened. The outrageous news was that it'll always keep happening. Jimin didn't knew what was true anymore, didn't understand how in hell he woke up one day being addressed as some kitchen servant, one step away from sleeping with the pigs, that's how lowly he was ranked, or should he say that's how he thought of castle servants until he woke up as one of them. 

It just so suddenly happened. He went to sleep in his lavish bed dressed in some fancy black sleeping robe, the king's face snuggled in his chest, his slow breaths hot on his skin as every other night. But as soon as he closed his eyes, he woke up wearing some smelly rags he wouldn't even call clothes, and the king himself sitting next to him, on the ing hard ground wearing just as thin poor excuse of clothes. 

Jimin felt sick to his stomach, his majesty and him dressed as some poor commoners. It was unacceptable, but he knew Taehyung very well, he knew how he sometimes wished he was just a normal person. Jimin would hold his hand warmly and tell him about how he'll always be by his side, how he'd be a very good king everyone would speak of for centuries, how he'll make history with his own hands. Jimin would kiss him and tell him how much he loved him too, would his hair gently and hum softly to him until he fell asleep in his arms. Yet, being normal people and being the lowest ranked commoners in the castle were greatly different. 

"Your majesty?" Jimin demanded, eyes barely slits as he stared onto his lover's deep brown eyes, confusion apparent in every part of his pretty figure. "How come you're wearing these rags? What would everyone say when th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter