Chapter 3

Coming Home

It is not the first time Jinyoung come to this floor. He have been walking on the hallway to the Ceo Office many times, but after months not visiting this floor, he feel nervous. He just realized how cold and silent this floor. Some minutes ago Bambam come to him and said that Mark want his coffee, but Jinyoung have to bring the coffee to Mark himself. Of course Jinyoung reject it. But Bambam said that Mark isn't in a good mood, and the boy is scared to him. So, Bambam beg to Jinyoung to bring the coffee to Mark office.

 

Jinyoung can see Bambam smiling wide from his desk, before knock the Ceo door and open the door for Jinyoung. Jinyoung only nod his head and enter the room before Bambam slowly close the door. Jinyoung bite his inner lip. Mark look so breathtaking there. When he concentrated to his work is gorgeous scene ever. They way of his eyebrows furrowed when he concentrated is looking so handsome yet so cute. Jinyoung take a deep breath before walk to Mark. Slowly, he put the cup on Mark desk. After that he bow slightly and turn around walking to the door.

 

“I haven't tell you to leave, have I?” Mark said with a cold tone making Jinyoung immediately stop his step. Jinyoung turn around and saw Mark still focus on his paperwork.

 

“You need anything else, sir?”

 

“Sit down.”

 

“Huh?”

 

“I told you to sit down, Park Jinyoung.”

 

“What? Why?”

 

“Just ing sit down!”

 

Jinyoung quickly run to the chair in front of Mark desk when the man snapped. Jinyoung know that Mark is so scary when angry. He knows it too well. Jinyoung sit on the chair while looking down at his tray on his lap. For some minutes Mark didn't say anything to him. The man just focus on his paperwork.

 

“Mr Tuan.” Jinyoung call Mark with a small voice. Even Jinyoung was known as a sassy and savage person, but he was scared when Mark is mad. The man even have thrown a macbook to Bambam because the young man annoying him.

 

“Sir, is anything I can help? If not, I have to go to work.” Jinyoung said and stand up then bowing to Mark.

 

“What's going on with you and Jaebum?” Mark asking him even his eyes never leave the document he held.

 

“Huh?”

 

“Last night, you and him look so close to each other.”

 

“Well…”

 

“Are you dating him?”

 

“...”

 

“And what about the daughter you talking about last night? I thought you haven't married.”

 

“...”

 

“I'm asking you, Park Jinyoung.”

 

“I think it's not your concern, Sir.”

 

Mark now fully gazing to Jinyoung. His eyes was full of anger even though his expression is calm, like nothing happened.

 

“If you only want to ask me that, then I'll go now.”

 

Jinyoung said turning his body and walk to the door. But, before he could reach the handle, his body was pulled around by his boss. The tray he held fell to the floor.

 

“I won't let you go, Park Jinyoung!” Mark said between his gritted teeth. Second later, Mark lips meet Jinyoung’s one. Jinyoung eyes widen. He trying to push Mark away, but Mark was stronger than him. The older man push Jinyoung to the door and kiss him deeper.

 

Slowly, Jinyoung eyes closed. He stop pushing Mark and just gripping his Boss shirt. Not to lie, he miss Mark's kiss so much. It's been awhile since that sweet lips touch his lips. Jinyoung open his eyes slightly, when he saw Mark also closing his eyes, he decided to loop his arm around Mark neck and pull Mark closer to him. Kissing the man deeper.

 

When they felt they out of breath, they pull their self from each other. Jinyoung open his eyes and straightly see Mark brown eyes. Mark face flushed like his face, since he feel his face so warm. Jinyoung hung his face down, trying to hide his blushing face.

 

“Jinyoungie, I think I've fallen in love with you.” Mark said hugging Jinyoung tight. Jinyoung heart beating so fast, he felt some butterflies flying on his stomach.

 

“Please, be mine. I'll cancel my engagement with Suzy for you. Be mine?”

 

Right. Suzy. Jinyoung finally come back to his sense. He can't do that. Mark shouldn't leave that girl. Mark can't broke the engagement. He won't take the risk if Suzy know Mark broke the engagement because of him. Jinyoung won't ruin other life because of his own selfishness. Jinyoung push Mark away from him.

 

“I can't.” Jinyoung said while holding his tears. “We can't.”

 

“Why? I love you. And I know you have feelings for me too, right?”

 

“Yes. I have. But I can't be with you.”

 

“Why Jinyoung? Give me reason. If it's my engaga-”

 

“I've got married Mark! I have a husband!” Jinyoung finally can't held his tears anymore. With eyes full of tears, he looking at Mark who look shock. He then lift his right hand, showing the ring on his finger.

 

“I'm married man. I have husband.” Jinyoung said after some moments of silence. “Yes, I have feeling for you. But I won't leave my husband. I love him so much. I'm so sorry, but please forget me-” Jinyoung paused because he choked by his tears. “Please, forget me and your feelings, just love Suzy for your rest of life.”

 

Mark can't say anything. He is really shock by the fact that Jinyoung was somebody else’s husband. He never feeling this broken before. It was so hurt even he can't find his words.

 

“I'll go now.” Jinyoung wipe his tears and pick the tray before quickly open Mark’s office door.

 

“Is it Jaebum? Your husband?” Ask Mark with a small voice when Jinyoung open the door.

 

“You don't have to know.” Jinyoung answered then close the door leaving Mark alone with his broken heart.

 

Jinyoung found Bambam standing some feet away from the door with a watery eyes. The Thai boy have listened everything. He quietly pulled Jinyoung into a hug while whispering ‘It's okay’ to the Chef. Jinyoung muffle his sob by hugging the small boy tighter.

 

.

.

.

.

.

 

It took a full week to Mark to believe in Jinyoung words. At first, he thought Jinyoung only make up a reason for rejecting him. So he called the HRD Manager to bring Jinyoung resume. And the results is indeed, Jinyoung is married. He also asking every single employee in his hotel, and the answer is same, Jinyoung is married. But everyone doesn't tell him who is Jinyoung’s husband. Well, Mark already know it who it is. Jaebum. Of course who else? No one else called Jinyoung ‘peach’ or talking about daughter or waiting Jinyoung finished his work except Jaebum.

 

“Mark!”

 

Mark who just now lost on his thoughts, finally looking at his fiance. They having a dinner together now. But, since the day Jinyoung reject him, he can't think of anything except Jinyoung. Even his fiance is in front of him now, he can't erase the Chef from his head. He realized that he love Jinyoung so much. Something that he doesn't really feel towards the girl in front of him.

 

“Yes?”

 

“What are you thinking about? I saw you often lost on your thoughts these day. Any problems?”

 

“No. Nothing.” Mark said, sighing.

 

“You can tell me anything, you know. I'm your fiance and soon to be wife. I'll listen to anything you say.”

 

Suzy smile to him while grabbing Mark hands. Mark look at his fiance eyes. He can see a lot of love from on that eyes. Mark slowly smiled. Maybe Jinyoung right. He have to move on. He have to buried his love for the Chef deep inside his heart. He have to loving Suzy only. He hold Suzy hands back.

 

“Babe, can we have our parents meet this weekend? I think we should discussing our marriage.”

 

.

.

.

.

.

 

Weeks later, the news of Mark and Suzy is getting married was spread around the employees like a fire. It become a hot topic not only around the employees but also from all citizens. Some of them are glad, since Mark and Suzy was a perfect couple. Mark is unbelievably handsome and Suzy is undoubtedly beautiful. They come from same high social status. And they have same high job positions. They look perfect together.

 

On other hands, some people who know little secret on the hotel obviously disagree about the marriage. One of them is Jackson who now is exploded inside the locker room beside the kitchen restaurant. He kick the things around them while his best friend is crying on the couch. Yugyeom as a good brother and coworker, trying to comfort Jinyoung while calming Jinyoung down.

 

“Jackson hyung. Sit down and calm down! Oh my god. You giving me a headache.” Yugyeom said.

 

“No. I'll kill him. He said he love Jinyoung and then preparing his marriage? What the ? I'll kill him.”

 

“Hyung!”

 

“Sseun-ah. No.”

 

“Stop defending him, Park!”

 

“I'm the one who reject him.” Jinyoung said after calm down. “I told him to love Suzy and forget me. It's not his fault.”

 

“But still. He can't just get married after rejected by you. No. I'll tell him everything! You've hurt so much. I'll tell him everything and making he regret hurting you.”

 

“Jack-”

 

“Tell him everything and you'll lost your job and you will be kicked out from Korea.” a cold voice cut Jinyoung words. The three men looking to the direction and saw Suzy standing there.

 

“You know what? I don't care. I won't let my best friend got hurt.” Jackson said angrily.

 

Suzy chuckling. “If you tell Mark the story, he will shock and probably it will killing him, and your so called best friend absolutely doesn't like it.”

 

Jackson his hands and nearly hit Suzy, but Jinyoung was faster. He held Jackson hands.

 

“Yugyeom, take Jackson out of here.” Jinyoung said. Yugyeom quickly pulling Jackson out as Jinyoung said.

 

“What else do you want from me, Suzy?”

 

“Nothing. I just come by to tell you that next month I'll getting married to Mark.”

 

“I know it.”

 

“I win, Jinyoung. Mark is mine now and forever.”

 

“Really? But, the moments he got his memories back, I'm sure he'll leave you in heartbeat.”

 

“That will never happen. He can't recover his memories back, remember? The one he love in his memories is me. And always me.”

 

“Nothing impossible. Anything is possible.”

 

“Even he got his memories back, it's too late. He already tied to me at that time and you've been long gone from his memories and his heart.”

 

.

.

.

.

.

 

Knock. Knock.

 

Mark look up from his computer when he heard a soft knock. He frowning. He doesn't remember that he have appointments to meet someone today, and Bambam said he will leave to meet the marketing team just now.

 

“Come in.” he said while looking at the door. The door slowly opened, and he can see the person he miss but he doesn't want to meet walking to him. The Chef still on his uniform and apron around his waist. He quickly notice Jinyoung eyes look swollen and his nose are red. He have been crying for hours.

 

“Yes, Chef Park?”

 

“Is the rumor true?”

 

“Huh?”

 

“Are you really getting married to Miss Suzy?” Jinyoung biting his own lips.

 

“Yes. That's true.”

 

Jinyoung doesn't said anything back. He just take a deep breath and taking something from his apron pocket, then hand it to Mark. An envelope.

 

“What is this?” Mark open the envelope and take the paper out.

 

“My resignation letter.”

 

“Why? You know that personal feeling can't interfere the works. That is unprofessional.”

 

“I just.. I feel uncomfortable working here later.”

 

“Jinyoung-”

 

“I'm sorry. I really want to stay away from you.”

 

Mark looking at Jinyoung eyes, trying to find any hesitation there but that beautiful eyes is full of determination. And it hurts him. Mark put the paper down and turn his chair around, back facing Jinyoung.

 

“I got it. Thanks for your hard work. I hope you got another good job and always be happy.” Mark said trying to not cracking his voice since the tears already rolling down from his eyes.

 

“Thank you. I hope you always happy too, Hyung.” Jinyoung looking at Mark with his teary eyes. “I love you so much, Mark hyung. Good bye.” he said with whispering voice before running out from Mark’s room, didn't know that Mark actually heard it.

 

“Good bye, Park Jinyoung.”

 

.

.

.

.

.