Children's Day

The 7 Deadly Personalities of Kim Taeyeon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany pondered if listening to Yoona and Yuri was the right thing to do. She was aware she doesn’t really offer anything to the girl's life. It's been over a couple of months now that Tiffany have been meeting Taeyeon in a couple of places at random moments, and finally understanding that the girl seemed to have Multiple Personality Disorder, maybe it was too dangerous to stay close as a friend.

 

But if it was dangerous how come Yoona and Seohyun still stick to her side?

If it was too dangerous then why did they let Taeyeonnie go to that nightclub every week on her own?

Tiffany doesn’t remember seeing Yoona or Seohyun at the nightclub with her. They clearly trust Taeyeonnie. Even though Tiffany felt like Taeyeonnie seemed to be the least pleasant persona of Kim Taeyeon. Sure it was the hottest. But she was the most annoying one.

But what if Taeyeonnie is not obnoxious with them? They sure seem to be very good friends and that meant something. And how come Taeyeon, with all her personalities, that Tiffany didn't know how many they were, seem to know who Yoona and Seohyun were without fail? Were they all friends since forever?

Do all her personalities trust Yoona and Seohyun? If they do, then how come those two got their trust in that level?

And if both Yoona and Seohyun gained their trust, couldn't Tiffany do the same? What makes her so different from them that she can't befriend Taeyeon and her personalities?

 

“They just don’t know me yet.” Tiffany thought to herself. “If I show I’m willing to meet her better, they’ll accept me.”

 

~~*~~

 

On Monday, she was thinking about going to the bathhouse near Hongdae station again, in a way of meeting Taeyeon for occasion, as she never really managed to approach Monday Taeyeon quite the way she managed with Taehyuk, Yoontae and Tae-yun. But when Nicole asked Tiffany for help in looking for something for her nephew as a Children’s Day gift, Tiffany decided to go with Nicole’s plan and let her plan to go to the sauna for just the next Monday.

They ended up going to an open mall neighbourhood, and they almost got lost in the maze of those dozens stores selling all types of products. Nicole was always asking Tiffany’s opinion about toys or clothes and Tiffany didn’t really know what her nephew would like more. If Taehyuk was around, he probably could help better.

But in any case, Tiffany was sure boys tend to like toys better than clothes and so they both walked inside a toy store.

Tiffany was never a true fan of children. She didn’t despise them, she just never got the gist with them. They always seem to not like her for some reason and the few times Tiffany even tried to get closer to a kid or a baby, the child just simply burst out in tears, afraid of hers.

So her usual behavior in front of kids tends to be just “Ignore them all and don’t let their tantrums get the best of you”.

That store had everything Tiffany had always expected from children. Noise, toys all messy on the floor of the aisles, kids being naughty, and parents who didn’t know how to control them.

What she didn’t expect to find in there, tugging the arm of her taller friend, was Taeyeon.

Her gaze didn’t look away from the girl, who was wearing jeans, a white shirt and a colorful oversized jacket- with one of its sleeves dripped down on her shoulder. Taeyeon giggled as she took one package of miniature car racing models off the shelf.

She was showing a genuine glee from having those toys and the way her voice sounded like when talking was different. She spoke slowly, elongating her words and speech with a different accent, an accent that Tiffany didn’t know she had. It was even a little bit hard for her to understand. But it was the same Taeyeon she found one day at the sauna in Hongdae.

“Do you want to have those, Taengoo?” Her friend asked, to which Tiffany recognized was Seohyun, and Taeyeon nodded her head affirmatively utterly excitedly.

Tiffany wond

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter