Episode 1.1

The Seven Deadly Sins

"Yeah, that's true. Even though the king passed away due to an illness, the Holy Knights are doing a pretty good job protecting the kingdom." 

To be continued...

Hearing the sound of an armor, everybody freezed not a single movement was found.

"What's with this rusty smell?" Said Prince while sensing the smell of an armor.

The door openly creeked up, revealing the mysterious wandering armor.

"The...Seven...Deadly...Sins." Said the mysterious wondering armor which left everybody in shock.

"He's here!" Everybody said while trying to run away from the bar.
"He really came!"

Prince, being a scaredy-cat stayed behind the counter in case the wandering armor might attack. While being the owner, he tried to communicate with the said being.

"Who are you?" Asked The owner to the wandering armor who barged into his bar.

To his dismay, the armor just fainted before his eyes. The helmet of the armor fell off revealing the identity of the said mysterious wandering armor.

"Is this really one of the Seven Deadlly Sins?" Asked the curious pig.

After fainting, the owner bring the person to his bed.

"It's a woman!" Said Prince.

"Hmmm...nya." Said the owner to which Prince was shocked.

"This sleeping face. This body line. This smell. And this elasticity... (touching the melons) It's definitely a woman."

"You can tell just from looking!"

The woman woke up feeling flustered because the owner's being touchy.

"U-um..." Said the woman while blushing.

"Nothing out of the ordinary here."

"Th-Thank you very much. Where am I? Why am I..."

"You came into the bar in a daze and suddenly fainted."

"Bar?"

"It's called "Boar Hat." It's my bar."

"So you're the owner?"

"Is that strange?"

"N-No. I saw the sword on your back, so..."

"Oh, this thing?" Said the owner and took out the sword which caused the girl to shriek.

"Sorry. Did I scare ya? Even if it's just the hilt, it still looks pretty authentic, right? I guess you can call a deterrent for people to eat and run."

"I feel worse for the customers who actually pay to eat your food." Said Prince which caused the woman to be shocked to see a talking pig.

"It's a talking pig!" Said the woman excitedly.

"I'm Prince. Nice to meet you."

"I asked my father for one as a birthday present before."

"Did he end up getting you one?" Asked The owner.

"No..."

"Oh, that reminds me. Are you hungry? If you'd like, you can have some."

While the owner is cooking, the woman roam around the bar and saw the Sins poster.

"It's ready!"

"In addition to taking me in, you're also feeding me. I didn't know how I can possibly repay you."

"Give it a try before you say that." Said Prince demandedly.

"Okay. Thanks for the food." Said the woman. Tasting it, she almost puked and shivered.

"Well? It's bad, right?" Said the cook.

"Y-yes..."

"I knew it."

"But... It's very...good." Said the woman while a single drop of tear fell.

"By the way, what were you doing in that suit of armor?"

"I'm searching for the Seven Deadly Sins."

"Them again? You don't even know if they're alive or not. Not to mention they're dangerous." Said Prince annoyingly.

Knockingly loudly at the door, caused all of them to flinched.

"Open up! We've got a tip from one of the villagers. We are the knights stationed at the base of this mountain. We serve the Great Holy Knight himself. We're here to capture the Rust Knight as a lead to the Seven Deadly Sins. Come out peacefully!" Shouted the knight.

"We've got some pretty noisy guys out there."

"Holy Knights..."

"Looks like they're not coming out." Said knight #2

"Leave this one to us. Hey, get your out here!" Said the knight #3

"You called?" Said the owner calmly to the knights.

"Who the hell are you?"

"I'm the owner of this bar."

"Where's the Rust Knight? Bring him out!"

"Come out!"

"Where you looking for me? The Rust Knight, Prince?" Asked Prince while walking with an armor on.

"T-This pig is one of the Seven Deadly Sins, Chen?!" Asked knight #2

"Of course he isn't!" Said the knight addressed as Chen.

"Wh-Wh-What was that?! I'll have you know that I'm the leader if the knights in charge for leftover disposal!" Said the persistent Prince.

"There is no such group of knights!"

"If this pig is who you're after, please feel free to do as you plea--" Said The owner.

"Like hell they can!" Shouted Prince.

"You brat! You've got some guts to mock us knights!" Said Chen angrily.

While peeking at the back, the woman escape the bar by running far away whimpering.

"Chen, a woman is escaping out the back." Said the knight #4 as he noticed her.

"What?! Tell Lord Suho immediately! She's most likely the Rust Knight! Get going!" Commanded Chen.

"Yes!" "Stop right there!"

The woman runs fast as she can to escape the Holy Knights. Dodging every roots and branches around her so that she will not get caught.

"You ! If she really is one of the Seven Deadly Sins, she must possess some incredible power. If that's true, I can finally become a Holy Knight!" Said Chen desperately.

Looking back, as his comrades are getting finished by Prince, he run as fast as he can to avoid it. One by one Prince pushed them away as hard as he can.

"Huh? What's wrong?"
"The pig is charging at us!"

"No, don't come near me. Stay away!" Said Chen scaredly.
"She's gone?"

"Take this! I've got nothing against you guys, but I'm gonna get double dinner tonight for this!" Said Prince as he pushed Chen off the cliff.

"Um... You saved me for the second time... I really don't know how can I ever repay you." Said the woman as the owner d her melons.

"You know, you can totally hit him if you want." Suggested Prince.

"So... Why are ya searching for the Seven Deadly Sins?" Asked the owner.

"To stop... the Holy Knights." Replied the woman.

"Why do you want to stop the Holy Knights? The Holy Knights are the ones protecting the Kingdom of Liones. They're heroes, aren't they?" Asked Prince.

"Yes, but... What if they were to bring war to this kingdom? A few days ago, the Holy Knights captured the King and the rest of the royal family and confined them one by one."

"I thought the king died of an illness?" Asked Prince again.

"That's just a lie made up by the Holy Knights. I don't know why they would choose to start a war. But... they've begun recruiting people from the towns and villages around the kingdom, steadily preparing for war. I'm sure the effects of their actions will reach this area soon as well."

"Seriously?" Asked Prince once again.

"That sounds pretty bad." Said The owner calmly.

"How are you always so calm?" Asked Prince.

"So how do the Seven Deadly Sins tie in with all of this?" Asked the owner to the woman.

"The only hope of stopping the Holy Knights' plan is with the help of the Seven Deadly Sins!"

"Come on, you're searching for them despite knowing full well what they're like?"

"The Seven Deadly Sins... they were originally seven brutal criminals who had the mark of seven beasts carved into their bodies. They were known as the strongest and cruelest knights. And 10 years ago, they attempted to overthrow the throne. However, the Holy Knights launched a grand offensive at them, and they vanished from this world."

"And then there's this rumor that they were all killed."

"There's no way those people were killed off easily!"

"They were criminals, though."

"The ones making the people suffer are the Holy Knights! In the past, when I was just five or six, my father used to tell me about them. Although they were the Seven Deadly Sins, they were still the best!" Said The woman, as a moment later the ground colapsed.

"Give me a break!" Yelled Prince.

"I forgot to confirm whether they were the people in the report or not. Confirmed. Two unknown people dead. Is that all right?" Asked the Holy Knight who's resposible for cutting the ground.

"B-But Chen was beneath that cliff!"

"Then we'll report that three people died."

"That's-" "Lord Suho , that's terrible!"

"Well, how about I make it seven people, then?"

"Anything but that!"

Moments later, the owner carried all the victims on top of the cliff.

"Chen!"

"What're you lot doing alive?! Don't just go and change my confirmed death toll like that!" Yelled Lord Suho.

"Don't confirmed it so easily then!" Yelled Price back.

"Hey, are you awake?" Asked the owner to the woman.

"Oh! Yes!"

"All right, when I give the signal, run to the forest."

"Y-Yes."

"So, which of you is the supposed member of the Seven Deadly Sins?" Asked Lord Suho while familiarizing each faces.

"Neither of you resemble the ones in the posters, but..." He paused for he noticed an earring from the woman ear, an earring that symbolize the royal family. "It seems I'm in luck. That symbol on your earring means you're from the royal family. That means you're... Confirmed! You're Princess Tiffany!"

"Princess Tiffany?" Aksed The owner

"Princess Tiffany?! As in the third princess of this kingdom?!" Said Prince shockingly.

"There's a search order out for you throughout the kingdom. The orders are to capture you alive, but... it can't be helped if you die in an accident on the battlefield, can it?"

"We're leaving!"

"There's no way I can allow myself to get captured now! I can't just give up now!"

"Confirmed! Accidental death!"

While aiming to cut the forest along with the targets, Tiffany was saved by the owner.

"Yo! It seems that you're fine too, from the looks of it."

"You call this skewered-pig state "fine"?! Mom!" Cried out Prince.

"A pig? Well, no matter." Said Lord Suho.

"Tiffany..." Said the owner as he saw her get up and walked towards the Knight. "Hey, where are you going?"

"I won't be able to escape."

"You... Didn't you say that you'd never give up?"

"If I surrender to him quietly, there's no reason for him to take your life as well."

"I beg you! At the very least, you should make out of here alive!" Cried out Tiffany as once again she was saved by the owner after the knight aimed at her.

"It looks like he'll kill us either way."

"Why are you... I was so happy... I went to search for the Seven Deadly Sins all on my own. I've never been on a journey until now. I was so worried. In order to hide my identity, I wore an armor I wasn't used to and walked until I was exhausted. And I wasn't able to rely on anyone... but you... someone who didn't even know who I was... treated me kindly. That's why I don't want to get you involved any further. You, whose name I don't even know!" Sobbed Tiffany.

"Taeyeon. That's my name."

To be continued...