Episode 1

The Seven Deadly Sins

In the Kingdom of Liones, Outskirt of the Imperial City. Many flying beast are seen roaming around the quiet kingdom. One man who's a knight, roam around the city filled with misery, destroyed houses and buildings. Filled with nervousness, the man is looking out for himself trying to breakfree from the war. 

"You over there!" Said a misterious old man in which the young man flinched.

"Are you free? I need some help over here."

Which the young man nervously obeyed and said "Yes!" while running. 

While following the old man, he asked "Where are you from?" 

Still feeling nervous around him, the young man replied "Kaynes." 

"Kaynes? I've served this kingdom for 40 years, but not once have I heard of that place."

"Well, it's a really small rural village."

"Looking at you, you've yet to become an apprentice of the Holy Knights, no?"

"The Holy Knights? No, I'm just..." 

"What comes next might be a bit hard for guys like you."

Not understanding what the old man just said, but the young man got confused all of the sudden and he tried to absorb what he meant.

Looking so horrified, the young man blurted out.

"What is this?"

"They are Holy Knights."

The young man got so scared that he doesn't know what to do so he asked again. Well who wouldn't, after seeing so much blood coming out of the thousands of Holy Knights that were brutally killed.

"Wh-what the hell happened here?"

"What?" you asked? They were all slaughtered. It happened in an instant too. By just seven people." 

10 years later, near Kaynes Village. 
 
At the boar hat, a young little man serves a 5 mugs full of beer.

"There ya go! 5 giant stiens of beer!" Said the happy-go-lucky little man.

"Is there room for any more?" Said the customer.

"Right here is fine!"
"Sorry, but do you mind if they sit here?" Said the little man while walking away.

"He really works hard as a waiter for being so small."

"I'm the owner of this place, not a waiter. It is my bar, after all."

"That kid's the owner?"

"Here you go. It's finally done! A boar hat's special meat pie!" Said the little owner to his customer while serving his viands.

"It looks delicious! Let's dig in!" 

The mens facial expressions can't be explaind due to the foods taste.

"Disgusting!!!"

"I knew it. I guess my bar's known more for its alcohol than it's food, after all."

"Why didn't you say that first?! Are you tryin' to pick a fight with us, kid?"
"Hey, wait, he's got a sword on him."

"Good grief.  What troublesome guest we got here. Clean it up." With a snap of a finger, a pig came out.

"Geez, what a waste of time. What do you want from me?"

"The pig is talking!"

"Don't all of you get surprised now. This is why I hate country bumkins."

"Prince, can you clean the floor for me?"

"What a pain. Having to deal with eating leftovers isn't exactly  fun, you know. Honestly, how about making something good for once?" 

"I guess if I were to make a pig roast, it would taste pretty damn good."

"Delicious! The leftovers here are amazing!" Said Prince which caused the customers to laugh.
Few moments later, somebody hurriedly went inside panting.

"I-It's real!" Said the new comer.
"I'm not joking! I saw him with my own eyes. I'm absolutely sure of it. It's the Wandering Rust Knight."

"It's a rumor that's been floating around recently." Said customer #1

"There's no way something like that exist. It's just something to scare the children." Said customer #2

" "Don't tell so many lies. If you do, the blood-rusted knight of the Seven Deadly Sins will come and get you," right?" Said customer #3 while they're laughing.

"The Seven Deadly Sins?" Asked the Little owner.

"Yeah. The young owner here doesn't know the story?" Asked the customer #3

"You even have poster of them. You know, that one over there." Said customer #2.

"It was 10 years ago, right? When many of the Holy Knights that gathered from all over the kingdom lost their lives. It was a huge ordeal. Those are the murderers there. They're known as the "Seven Deadly Sins." The great Holy Knight was murder so brutally that you could barely recognize him anymore."

"Their captain, Taeyeon, was the worst of the bunch. There's a rumor that he destroyed part of the country single-handedly."

"They still haven't been caught yet, have they?" 

"Yeah, not a single one of them. Some rumor is going aroubd that they've died already, though. There's no way they're dead. The Holy Knights wouldn't have just let them go." 

"Yeah, that's true. Even though the king passed away due to an illness, the Holy Knights are doing a pretty good job protecting the kingdom." 

To be continued...