A : Confession

Work of Heart

 

Yerin POV

“Hey, lets go out with me,”

 

This is funny, why would someone like him ask me out? Baekhyun is not a no one in this building, he is the member of EXO. The group that is hit big, everyone favourite oppa and I’m just a normal trainee in this building who future still not determine… I mean yet.

 

Of course, I gasped in suprise. I have no idea if this is the reality or just a stupid dream. I am literally just a normal trainee in this building and even so, I’m not one of the popular trainee, well except that they said I’m literally the next Im Yoona’s sunbaenim but thats it, so why is he asking me out? He is waiting for my respond and his eyes are deeply staring into me.I slowly pinch my clothed thighs, my hands are trembling, I just want to make sure if this is truly a reality. 

 

“Are you really not gonna answer me?” He asked again. I startled upon his question and his eyes, once again… he has that puppy look, his eyes are clear, no wonder everyone is into him

sigh

 

“Look Baekhyun- senior…. I always look forward into you and envy you but I always look at you as my mentor.” I replied, looking directly into his eyes. Damn boy, why me, why put me in this situation. No, Yerin, you should have your own principle…. 

 

“I know but ever since I become your mentor, I cant deny that I been into you. Like I will definitely run back to this building just to see you” he explained and thats make me dropped my jaw even more. I mean, is this some kind of romantic novel? A mentor-mentee relationship turns to love? Or he just crave for some real love?

 

“Okay… I know I’m being too honest right now but I am seriously interested in you. This is my chocolate for you.” He lends a red box, with a heart shape. I’m truly gasping. I have no idea why he is acting like this but my hands give in, I take the box. My mouth stuttering but I eventually let out a thank you and walk away, leaving him alone.

 

“Next class will be on weekend on the very early of morning.” Baekhyun said and I only reply with a hmm as I walk away escaping the situation.

______________________________

 

 

Baekhyun scratches his nape, he doesn’t feel that like a rejection or he just too positive, I’m pretty sure she likes me too, he thoughts.

 

He keep thinking about it while walking down the hallway, not noticing the world around him until he feels like someone poked his shoulder and he turns over, its Chanyeol, his best friend. “So have you do it?”

 

Baekhyun frown and starts pouting, “I don’t know, I feel like I just got rejected”

 

Chanyeol eyebrow’s furrowed, he look into the little friend of his, “Who is the girl, to be honest?”

 

“Even if I tell you, do you even know? You don’t even speak to anyone.” Baekhyun answers as he walk away, “Come on, we gotta rush for next schedule. I don’t want to talk about this embarrassing moment.”

 

Chanyeol laughs, “Its okay mate, there is always next time, or maybe you can show more efforts next time?”

 

Baekhyun turn over, “Cant she see? I mean, I have done a lot, from giving her extra class practice, buying her drinks every time and even taught her personally when she was basically a tone-deaf and I pretty sure I helped a lot in her major improvement.”

 

“Mate, all the things you do, even me,can do it for her. That’s nothing special. She only looks up to you as a mentor and nothing more. No one want to be locked in a scandal with us, moreover she a trainee who maybe debuting sooner or later?” Chanyeol replied, while patting the back of his mate.

 

“You wont tell the others right?” Baekhyun look up at him. Chanyeol blink wondering what to tell about.

 

“That the world-famous byun baekhyun just got rejected.” Baekhyun rolled his eyes as his answers. Dumb chanyeol as he is, why would he even worry.

 

Chanyeol laughs at his answer, “Mate- of course, what kind of friend do you take me for?”

 

Baekhyun nods, “Anyway I will go with the new manager. I have to drop by the salon for my hair before going to tonight schedule. So see you later.”

 

“Ay-ay mate. Don’t get mad” Chanyeol reply, giggling as he starts running away. Baekhyun, for a while, wondering why is he running away but then, he choose to just ignore it, he is really not in the mood.

 

While he is walking to his van, a katalk noti sounds comes in. He taps on the notification, its the exo group chat.

 

Chanyeol : Everyone~ Baekhyun just got rejected kkk

Sehun : For real??

Suho : That trainee girl?

Chen : HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA im sorry but HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Xiumin : Which trainee girl? I don’t know?

Kyungsoo : ha

Kai : *A rofl sticker*

Lay : I thought you love me kk

 

YOU CHANYEOL!!!!!!!!!!