The Fanboy

You are my No. 1
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Oh my god finally, finally we are out of this hell hole.” Baekhyun moans as he walks to stand beside Jongdae and his older brother Minseok. Kyungsoo is next to him and so is every other student from his graduation class. After 4 years of complaining, whining, and crying Baekhyun did, he is finally happy to graduate.

 

“Oh c’mon; quit being such a drama queen. Actual hell starts now. When you would have to work your off to impress your bosses and still they will kick your no matter how well you do.” Kyungsoo hotly says and Minseok is surprised to hear such a detailed truth of his own life out of the younger’s mouth. Before the oldest could say anything though, his brother interjects with an excited cry about having a celebratory graduation party tonight.

 

“We have to have a party tonight. Minseok will arrange for club entry and we all will get utterly wasted tonight.” Jongdae had no idea then how true his words would come to life in just a few hours from now.

 

“I am?” Minseok questions Jongdae demands; though it carries an amused tone. Jongdae has always loved to boss around his brother. And even if Minseok complains and denies doing it at first, he always submits to his younger brother’s demands on a whim.

 

 

After lots of embarrassing photos with their classmates, teachers and parents; and over stuffing their stomachs with every possible junk food, Baekhyun along with Kyungsoo bids Jongdae and his brother goodbye with a promise to meet later tonight for their impromptu night out.

 

 

 

 

Back in their shared apartment, Kyungsoo, freshly out of shower sees Baekhyun lounging on the couch, still dressed in his morning attire while furiously typing on his phone with a borderline creepy grin that has kyungsoo rolling his eyes at Baekhyun’s antics.

 

“What are you doing? Go take shower and get ready. Jongdae and Minseok will be here in an hour or so.” when baekhyun does not responds, huffing kyungsoo walks towards the said male and peeks at his phone and is not surprised to see baekhyun scrolling through DJ Park’s twitter account.

 

Ever since that one unfortunate night (which baekhyun dearly calls as the fateful night that changed his life for better) when Baekhyun had listened to the show ‘Kiss the radio with DJ Park’ for the first time, the latter has been downright obsessed with the said DJ. And Kyungsoo like a good old friend and too concerned for his best friends sanity has since then tried to sway him away from his obsession but to no avail.

 

Shaking his head at Baekhyun’s state and what have become of him Kyungsoo sits down in front of the said male, ready to give him one of his lectures….once again.

 

 

“I seriously don’t see the appeal in that guy. You have never even met him. He must be some weird guy with a very bad perso

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter