What does he mean ?

Twister World

 

 

“Wait wait. You mean , to get accepted in this school. We have to pass the auditions first ?” Hyuna seems really clueless.

“Yes, err you didn’t know about it ?” That girl laugh and grab Hyuna’s hand.

“Well then, we’re going to be late.. let’s go already.”

“Wait.. I’m not ready~” Hyuna got drag by that girl while panicking herself.

-At the audition’s room

*Number 64 and 65 , please come in… It’s you guys turn now.

“HOKEH ! let’s give a shot !” That girl breath in and out and then walk in into the room.

“I still can’t believe this” Hyuna just walk in with expressionless.

“Oke, we start with Number 64 first. What’s your name and what do you prepare ?” The Director of the School, Shim Kan Jung look at that girl.

“I’m Hyorin and I’m going to sing and dance” Hyorin start to sing.

#Hyuna’s pov

Wow , she’s really good at sing and have such a unique voice too.

I thought she only know how to laugh. Well I guess this girl seems quite interesting.

“Oke that’s enough, you may dance now.” The Director request for a music and keep watching Hyorin.

Cool , she know how to dance and she really good at it. Omg, I’m next. I’m so doomed TT___TT

What am I gonna do. I have to get accepted. Take a deep breath Hyuna, you can do it !

“Great, excellent ! Oke , number 65 your turn now”

 “My name is Ki.. I mean Jang Hyun-A. I’m gonna sing.” All I need is to  concentrate.

“Aa..aa.. EHEM2”

“She better be good” I can hear that the Director whisper to the teacher next to him.

End of POV

 Hyuna start to sing.. They all got shock.

Didn’t expect she has such a talent. Her voice really rare to hear. She really good at keeping the correct tone.

When she reach the high note. The Director got amazed and didn’t even stop her and let her continue singing.

“Wahhhh… so beautiful” Hyorin accidentally slip out.

“Haha, I just found a star, a beautiful one.” The Director smiled and gaze at Hyuna.

But there was a problem. The Director start to laugh and grin at Hyuna.

“Oke thank you , well .. you have the talent. However, you lack of one thing.”

“Err ..” Hyuna just in clueless and look at the Director.

“YOU ARE NOT SINCERE AT ALL”