i'm HOME.

Twister World

 

“Mom ! don't joke around. I’m perfectly fine living here. Plus I’m seventeen and about to turn eighteen next year. JEEZ !” She keep blabbering and shouting as if she being possessed.

That’s Hyuna , Kim Hyun-A .. a teenager who only know how to have fun.  Currently live in US with her aunt.

“Dear , listen to me. You have the talents, why you want to waste them? Your father always hoping for you to be a useful daughter. Not some girls who growing up depending on her parents all the time.” Her mom, the wife of a famous Director of JK-Entertainment persuade her.

“No mom , all I can see these talents had give nothing to me. Nothing at all. Is enough for me living here with all my best friends.” She still deny all her mom’s words. Before she could continue her mom snap her.

“You call them all your best friend ? Spend all your money  throwing stupid parties, bough all new clothes for them ? Wake up already.”

As Hyuna about to resist the fact her mom continue…

“I DON’T CARE ! if you’re not coming back to Korea, enrolled the school that I want you to, you’re no longer can see you’re precious car nor get the allowance for next month !” *TUT TUT TUT*

“She hang up? Omg ! I can’t believe her! Aunt Minyeong !! Come here for a sec.. I wanna talk to you about something.” Hyuna put away her iPhone and wait for her aunt.

When her aunt come from downstairs, before Hyuna about to explain.. Her aunt already seeking for an apologize while saying that she bought the flight ticket for Hyuna and can’t help Hyuna. Cause Hyuna’s mom aka her own sister already threaten her.

*Sigh . Hyuna shuffle to her room and pack all her cloth for tomorrow’s flight.

 

-The next day, at USA International Airport.

As Hyuna wait for her boarding, she look up for her best friends. Thought that they will be here and send her to Korea. She did text them last night, but there’s was no reply at all. Apparently , they still didn’t show up until the last minute of her boarding.

“Ok Korea, you better not to let me down” Hyuna wipe her tears and board the plane.

 

-Incheon International Airport, Korean

Hyuna's POV

------------------------------------------------

*Yawn ~ What a flight. I’m still sleepy even here is early in the morning.

Now all I need to take a cab , go back home and continue my sleep.

“Young Mistress, I been waiting for you. I hope you enjoy your flight.” a tall guy with suit approach me.

“Err… oke , whatever.” I knew he work for my father, I admit I got shock a bit though. Haih.

“Good, here’s new proper cloth. You go ahead and change.. I will be waiting for you at the front.”

HUH ? Change cloth ? Do I have to go somewhere now? Can I just have some beauty sleep for a while ?

All these questions running through my brains, but I just keep quite cause I know he will answer…

“Its from the Master order.”

I got changed and ride the car that father already provide me. Well I do ask about my car. He said that my father already sent my car back here but the bad news is I can’t drive it. Its pretty funny when they said here I’m still underage. HAHAHAHA -.-

End of Hyuna's POV

--------------------------------

When Hyuna arrived at the destination, she realise she have to go to school, it was a private musical school. It called Seoul Arts High School  . The black suit guy explain the details to Hyuna, and when Hyuna find out about the school.. She seems blank ! Yeap, she know nothing about this. Completely zero.

“Well whatever, I just have to attend the school and graduated. Then I will be free”  Hyuna pick up her bag and about to walk in into that school gate.

“Young Mistress, before you go there. You need to keep the secret about your father. From now on, you’re name is Jang Hyun-A.” The suit guy give Hyuna a warning as it was order from his Master.

“Sure.. I don’t care.” Hyuna continue walking and enter the front gate of the school.

As she enters, she saw a lot of people with instrument and she could see variety of fashion also students with the school uniform.

“Hey you ! the brunette wavy hair !” a hoarseness voice calling Hyuna from behind.

She approach Hyuna and smile.

“Errmm.. Are you the first year student?” She hesitate ask Hyuna

“Yes, why ?” Hyuna spontaneously answer

Then she immediately reply “Same as me. HEEEE~ So what are you going to do for the audition? Singing and dancing? Of just singing ?” 

“Audition? Huh ? What for?” Hyuna begin to curious.

“Well, to get accepted into this academy of course !” That girl reply happily

“WHATTTT !!!!”