Hyun Joong ? Huh ?

Twister World

 

“I’m sorry , not be rude.. but what you mean by that ?” Hyuna wondering.

“I like the way you sing, you have such a great voice”

“Yeahh .. I know that” Hyuna just smirk.

“But you’re not even singing from the bottom of your heart.” The Director lean on the chair.

“Hold on, who are you to tell me that?” Hyuna begin to raise her voice.

“The director of this school of course.” He laugh and the others too including Hyorin.

“I know that ! but .. errhhh .. whatever ! Screw this all. I knew it ! This singing stuff have nothing but bring me all the bad luck” Hyuna turn away and about to walk out from the door.

Hyorin’s in shock and didn’t know what to do. Then , the director suddenly rise up and start to talk

“Hey, wait.. let me make this more interesting instead of seeing you wasting your talent.”

Hyuna stop and turn. “What you mean?” She just stare at the director.

“Here’s the deal  Miss Hyuna, if this school can make you sing from the bottom of your heart and even get a debut  within a year..  no no , six month. You have to admit you were wrong and it prove singing doesn’t bring you any bad luck. However, if I fail… I will bow to you for an apology and you can do anything in this school till you graduate” the Director smiled and offer the deal.

“Huh, well… hmm..” Hyuna still hesitate to accept the deal.

“OMG ! Debut ? I want it too. Girl you’re so lucky, just accept the deal already !” Hyorin jump up while grab Hyuna’s hand.

“Don’t worry miss .. Hyorin, I can see you got the talents. If you polish it more. I can guaranty you will be debut too.” The Director give courage to Hyorin while looking at her resume.

“Assa ! Oh right ! I’m so gonna practice and make myself debut !” She jump up higher than before.

“Hahaha ! You’re really funny Hyorin. Well director of whatever.. I will accept the deal, besides, I know you can’t change me. I’m a one stubborn girl you know that.” Hyuna laugh and accept the deal.

“Oke now, both of you pass the auditions and starting tomorrow you guys are Seoul Art High School’s students.” The Director smile and give a piece of paper to each of them.

“Yeahh … cool.. I can’t wait…” Hyuna just smirk and walk out from that audition room.

‘Hey Hyuna ! Congrats and we meet tomorrow !” Hyorin walk backward and waving at Hyuna.

“YEAHH ! If I’m still alive tomorrow.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day , at school

Hyuna’s POV

*Yawnn~~ errrr why I keep yawning lately. Haih. This is sad, I can’t drive to school. Have to wear uniform and stuff. God ! This is childish ! I felt like in some korean drama.

“Young Mistress , we’re here.”

“I know, I can see..I’m not blind for god sake” Does he need to tell me every single thing ? Like the car is ready and blah blah blah ! Well it’s been a long time I didn’t get treated like that. So I better get to use it again. *sigh

“Have a nice day young mistress” HAHA ! He even bows at me. He sure respect me A LOT !

“Err.. You don’t have to do that actually and I’m not sure if I can survive today” 

Hurry Hyuna ! Walk faster .. Before he wave at you. Haha ! This is embarrassing and funny. Well, I guess I will be meeting that hyperactive girl again.

“HYUNAAA ! There you are !” I thought so, she will be appearing again !

“Wait up, hahaha. You look cute in that! How about me ? Do I look nice in it. I was so afraid that I maybe couldn’t fit this uniform. Lucky I didn’t eat much last night. HEEE :D”

Wow, this girl sure talk a lot huh. Thank god she isn’t weird and psycho.

“Yeahh, you look good” I just answer as simple as I could. Afraid she will reply lot more later on.

“AHHHHHH ! Hyun Joong oppa !!!!!”

“OMO ! Hyun Joong !! its KIM HYUN JOONG !”

“Oppa !!!!”

What ? Why there’s a lot of girls screaming at one this specific name ? Who the hell is Hyun Joong ? Is he magician ? Or politician ?

“AWESOME!  But… Why is he here?”

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For those who reading this fanfict. Thank you so much *bows . Hope you all enjoy reading it ! ^^