Chapter-27

In A Way You Never Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NO ONE POV

Apink members run towards them but got surprised to see Hayoung collapsed.

"Hayoung ah!!!!" Chorong, Bomi, Eunji and Namjoo shouted at the same time.

While Naeun was frozen in her place witnessing it again.

'No! No! It can't be... Hayoungie can't die. Not again.' She thought as she move swiftly to Hayoung.

"No! Hayoungie?! Hayoungie?! Please hold on." Naeun tried to stop the bleeding on Hayoung's stomach by covering it with Her right hand.

"Call 119 now!" It was Chorong who instructed It as She stops beside Naeun.

"We need to put pressure on the wound." Chorong added as She tries to tie it with cloth.

"Excuse Me, We have to bring Her to the hospital." Jordan uttered as He crouch down checking Hayoung's pulse.

He immediately carried Hayoung in His arms, as He walks quickly out of the Building.

The sirens of an ambulance and police cars can be heard everywhere.

"Please save Her!" Naeun begs behind Jordan who was helping the Paramedics team to put Hayoung in a stretcher.

"Miss, We will do everything to save Her." One of them assured Her.

"Please, let Me come with You." She again begs them, She was standing infront of the Ambulance's door waiting for Their response.

The Paramedics Team looks at each other before nodding Their head.

"Okay, get in." it was Damseo who spoke on their behalf while putting pressure on Hayoung's deep wound.

She quickly gets in and take a seat near Hayoung who is Lying unconscious on the stretcher and quickly holds Her Hand.

"Naeun ah?" Chorong called out concernly.

Naeun look at her with a tear stained face not saying anything.

"Will You be alright alone?" She asked worriedly.

Naeun only nodded Her head and gave Chorong a sad smile.

As the Ambulance's door closes Naeun mouthed something.

Chorong Nodded her head before looking for Her Members.

Jordan, Debby and Yookyung were interrogated by the Police Officers.

"What happened here?" An officer in His 30's inquired.

Debby looked at Jordan and Yookyung then at the nametag of the officer who is interrogating them before speaking. "Jonny Grullins shoots One of the members of Apink, Sir."

"Grullins? You mean that infamous Grullins Brothers from Donven City who was wanted for smuggling drug, illegal weapons, and murdering people?" Yoo In-Soo asks curiously as He check the list.

Debby nodded her head for confirmation. "That's right Sir, they came here along the way from Donven to Murder Oh Hayoung and in the shoot out, as a defense, Jordan, Oh Hayoung's cousin accidentally killed Jonny Grullins. His Men were also got badly injured."

Yoo In-Soo ask His companion Zigi to jolt down what Debby told Him.

Jordan and Yookyung just listened to whatever Debby and Yoo In-Soo was talking.

Then Yoo In-Soo whispered something to His comrades.

"You mean, they disguised Their selves as a highschooler? That is why They got inside the venue?" Yoo In-Soo inquired.

"Yeah, it was when Oh Hayoung performs her Solo Performance, that Jonny shot her. Every Fans from upper and lowerside of the bench witness It. Not also that, I think it was seen on Live broadcast because some Fans went live during their performances. Also Jonny Grullins was Wanted and escaped the Prison in Donven just to kill Oh Hayoung not just her, I think, even Me and the other Members of Apink." Debby explained carefully.

"I see. So I'm not really mistaken about this Jonny Grullins. I heard he was on the loose but We can't find any information about him. Thanks for the cooperation." Yoo In-Soo said.

"You're welcome Sir... Uhm, If You need to know more about what happened. You can just Ask the Apink members because they also witness the Shoot out. Excuse Us, Sir." Debby replied before she drag both Jordan and Yookyung away from the Police officers.

"I need to inform Haze's Parents about the shoot out. And tell them about Haze condition." Jordan said as He excuse Himself from them to make a phonecall.

"I'll go check Chorong Unnie and the others." Yookyung told Debby.

"Okay. I'll go and look for Hayoung's Grandparents and tell them about this." Debby replied as They separates way.

 

 

 

 

 

NAEUN POV

I was sobbing inside the ambulance as I saw the Paramedics doing their best to treat Hayoungie.

I heard a beep that Made Me froze on My spot.

Hayoung's Ekg went flatline.

One of the Paramedics whose Name Is Baek Jinhee started to do the Cpr.

"What's Her vital sign?" She asked calmly.

"It's declining rapidly Ms. Jinhee." Ms. Choi replied.

Jinhee-shi went beside Hayoungie and put her hand on Hayoung's chest.

"One, two, three." She pumps Hayoung's chest as she tilts Hayoung's head then connect her lips to Hayoungie for air.

She repeats it again, but it didn't work out.

'Oh no Hayoung. Please don't leave Me again. I know You are strong. please fight for it. Please You've promise You won't leave Me again.' I prayed silently.

"Ready the defibrillator!" One of them shouted.

They give it to Jinhee-shi, as she started reviving Hayoungie.

I was crying silently, praying that Hayoungie would fight to live.

It was crucial. But I can see Jinhee-shi and the other Paramedics are doing everything to save her.

"One, two, three.." She repeats again.

After some minutes Hayoung's Ekg started moving Up and down again.

I clutch My chest in relief.

I heard the driver said that We already arrived at the hospital.

Damseo, Jinhee-shi and the other Paramedics quickly rushes Hayoungie Inside the ER while I followed them behind.

"OR one is ready! Bring the patient in!" Doctor Lee commanded.

I was stopped at the hallway when I tried to get in. "No, Miss. You can't go in. Please stay here. We will do everything to save her." One of the staff said.

"I--- but I can't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter