Chapter-10

In A Way You Never Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BOMI POV

"Naeun ah, wake up. We are already here." I slightly nudge Her to wake Her up.

We already arrived at Hayoung's residence. I told Chorong Unnie and the others to go inside to meet Debby.

Debby texted Me that She already arrived and that She'll be waiting for Us inside.

"Naeun ah, come on wake up." I called out again.

She suddenly jerked up. "Hayoungie!!" She half yelled.

She looked at Her surrounding confusedly and ran out of the car. Leaving Me dumbfounded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

NAEUN POV

"Hayoungie!!" I called out running faster to where She is but then someone called Me waking Me up on My beautiful dream.

I looked at My surrounding confusedly, then rans out the car leaving Bomi Unnie behind.

"Hey! Wait up Naeun ah!!" I heard Her called Me but I didn't stop.

I need to confirm if My dream was real.

I know it sounds crazy but I am hoping that She is still alive.

I open the door and all the people there are glancing at Me confusedly.

"Naeun ah? Are you alright?" Chorong Unnie asked as soon as I walked inside slowly to the casket.

My footstep getting heavy as I get nearer to it.

"Unnie? I know it's hard but We have to accept this." I heard Namjoo's concerned voice.

I smiled bitterly. I think I need more time to finally accept that Hayoungie is gone.

"Naeun ah. Hayoungie wouldn't like it Seeing You like that. Please be strong, even though She is not with Us anymore." Debby said tapping My shoulder.

"Alright now that We are all here. Let's start." Her Grandpa said.

My heart started to ache when Their heart warming messages came flooding from Her family, friends, co-star, pandas and Her fans, I felt a little dizzy after a while. what the... not now. I can't lose My consciousness again.

I felt someone puts Their hands on My shoulder and I saw it was Bomi u mm Unnie.

"No matter what happened I am going to fulfill what I told Hayoung. I am gonna take care of You while She is away. It wasn't just You who believe that She isn't dead.. I know She is out there watching Us." She informed,  smiling sadly at Me.

 

 

The time has come, We are sending Hayoung to Her last destination. This is the last time We are seeing Her. Before They bury Her.

I let everyone first. Because I don't want Them to hear what I wanted to say to My Hayoungie.

 

Everyone who was there already leave. Her Grandparents thanked Me for taking care of Her. But I am kind of guilty because I know that I have inflict pain to Hayoung too.

My members said They are going to wait for Me in the car.

Debby had already leave because She needs to take care of something.

"Hayoungie." I called out. "Why is this so unfair to Us. Why do I have to sort My feelings out so late. But When I had finally realize that I am in love with You... Then fate would be there to intervene and stopping Us to be together. They are taking You away from Me. how can I even start without You? You are all I needed in My life. but now You're gone I can't spend more time with You anymore." I cried My heart out letting all the pain I kept inside not bothering to muffle My cries.

I know She won't answer Me. I just want to let it out hoping She'd hear it.

After some time I heard a foostep walking to where I am, then stopping at My back.

"Naeun ah let's go." Chorong Unnie's voice is hoarse.

I looked at Her and saw Her eyes were swollen.

At the far end I saw Bomi Unnie consoling Eunji Unnie and Namjoo who are crying Their heart out.

Bomi Unnie who is consoling Them is also crying silently.

Maybe They went all here to fetch Me.

 

I bid My last goodbye to Hayoung before going with My members.

We already arrived at the dorm. All of Us felt so drained.

"Naeun ah didn't CEO wanted to talk something with You?" Chorong Unnie asked confusedly.

"Yeah.. but I can't go today. I'll go tomorrow if I have energy to get up." I replied lifelessly.

"Alright. maybe Bomi can go with You. at least She'll be there to assist You." Chorong Unnie added.

"Okay Unnie. I have to go now." I excused Myself walking towards My room.

I was lost in My own thought. Reminiscing every memories I had with Hayoung.

 

"Knock!! Knock!! Knock!!" I woke up to the sounds of the loud banging at My door.

but I didn't have any energy to get up. I was lifeless not having Her around.

"Naeun ah. Are You awake already?" I heard Bomi Unnie asked Me from outside.

"Hhm." I hum My response but not moving in My spot.

"Get ready in an hour. We will meet CEO." She said.

"I got it Unnie." I replied getting up slowly.

I walked to the bathroom like a zombie. 'Why would I have to get out of My bed and face the reality that She is not with Us anymore?' I asked myself.

Then I remove My clothes and let the water run through My skin.

 

 

 

 

 

 

BOMI POV

I am kind of worried about Naeun be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter