Drive

Drive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She’s not the club type of girl as she prefers to be at the comfort of her home or go out to relaxing places with her friends. If not for Chaerin, she definitely wont go to this party.

 

“Unnie, let’s chill out this night alright? No managers. Relax a bit.” She heard Chaerin said as they went out the car.

 

It’s AOMG’s party and CL has been invited and she decided to tag Dara along because they haven’t seen each other for God knows how long. 

 

Loud booming music greets them as they entered the club. Chaerin said it’s a private party, only friends of Park Jaebum are invited so they can relax and not worry about paps. 

 

“Here comes the baddest female” loud cheering was heard when they went to the table. Chaerin hugged the guys which she is mostly friends with.

 

“I hope you dont mind, I tagged Dara unnie along” Chaerin said to Jay.

 

“Oh. Dont worry, she’s more than welcome and I dont think the boys will mind as well” he replied with a knowing smile.

 

“Hi Dara-ssi, please make yourself feel comfortable, no paps are here dont worry” he told Dara.

 

“Thank you. Nice party you got here huh” Dara replied.

 

“Yah. Dont hoard the guest Jay” someone from the table said.

 

“Chaerin please do the honor of introducing the guys to Dara, I’ll just head out for a while” he told CL as he exit the private room for a while.

 

“You hungry beasts, dont scare my unnie right here. Okay?” She then proceeded in introducin Dara to the rest of the guests.

 

She is not really a social butterfly and she felt thankful that they are trying to make her feel relaxed with their presence. She’s not so used in going out with mostly boys but she felt secured as Chaerin is with her. She had seen some of these people when she first went to AOMG’s party 2 years ago. But she was not able to mingle with them because she was heavily guarded by her then boyfriend Jiyong. 

 

She was just busy listening to them when she felt like she is being stared at. Across the room she saw him staring at her. They were introduced earlier and she cant deny he had caught her attention. He looked mysterious and she cant help but feel drawn to him. She just gave him a smile which he returned as well. 

 

“Yo Gray, leggo, time to bust the stage.” Jay returned to call Gray.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter