For Now

Drive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gray’s POV

 

We are starting to enjoy the night. We are having a private party as a celebration for AOMG’s success. Im so proud of Jay Park because after all the hardships he had encountered, he was still able to make this company a success.

 

“Okay, So CL is coming guys. She said she’s on the way” I heard Jay said. He is close to CL and he admires CL as an artist. 

 

“Who’s she with?” Simon asked.

 

“Dont know yet. I said she can tag someone if she wans to.” Jay replied.

 

I wonder if she will bring her here. Though I doubt because she’s not the party type of girl. I heard she only went to clubs if she is with her close friends. CL is really close to her so there’s still a possibility right? A guy can wish right?

 

“I hope she can bring Sandara Park. Im dying to meet that girl” finally someone voiced my mind out.

 

“That’s Gdragons girl right? Someone said.

 

 

“Not anymore, some friend told me they broke up before GD went to enlist” loco replied.

 

Hearing they broke up is shocking. Last time I saw them at AOMGs party, GD was overprotective of her that she was not able to meet anyone. I keep on looking at her that night, that’s why I was able to observe. How he taste every cocktails she wants to drink. How he calls her to come close when she’s being away with him. I saw how possessive he was and I could not blame tha guy. If you’re girl is that pretty you’d be worried too.

 

But what I dont understand is how she was able to stay with him despite all the rumors. All the girls he had while they are still together. Its well known fact that GD is a womanizer. He must have been so rich to be able to shut down paps, well except for dispatch.

 

“Here comes the baddest female” someone shouted. 

 

“Aigoo. Anneong everyone” she said as she went inside our room. Then thats when I saw her again. How can she keep on getting beautiful is something that I want to know. The amazing part is, she’s just wearing a plain black tee and skinny jeans and paired it with converse, Her hair ponytailed and a very subtle make up. Despite being simple she stood out the most in the crowd. 

 

“.. and this is Gray, unnie” CL said as she introduced her to me.

 

“Hello” she said with her lovely voice as she reached out for a shake

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter