...

of shared hoodies and chinese takeouts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The first time Jeonghan talked to him, it took a while before Mingyu replied.

 

He first talked to him through text. Told him Dokyeom gave him his number. He remembered how fast his heart rate shot up, how quickly he dropped his phone and went inside the bathroom even though Dokyeom was still inside showering.

 

“What the--Get the out Mingyu. I swear to god if you’re putting fake cockroaches in the sink again, I’m going to kill you.”

 

“Fake?” Mingyu quipped just because he can.

 

There was silence behind the shower curtain before there was a frantic “ You wouldn’t dare.”

 

“Relax, If I’m really doing that I would have been more quiet,” he muttered as he closed the toilet seat and plopped his onto it. “Tell me, have you met Jeonghan and were not able to control your mouth and told him things?”

 

“What things?”

 

“You know what I'm talking about.” Mingyu was panicking. Considering Dokyeom and his big mouth it was not impossible that he told Jeonghan everything he said and made it unintentionally look like he’s talking about him. Mingyu hates making enemies. Much less if it would be Jeonghan.

 

There was a splurt from what might have been a shampoo being squeezed from behind the shower curtain before Dokyeom spoke. “Mister you have to be more specific. We literally schedule a meeting every week just to gossip. I really don’t know what you’re talking about.”

 

“He just texted me. You gave him my number.”

 

There was a hum of understanding before Dokyeom spoke again. “He’s looking for a tutor. I told him you are so I gave him your number.”

 

Mingyu wasn’t really a tutor. It's just that among all his friends, he’s the one who understands complicated stuff a little bit more. He wasn’t getting paid at first, but as the study sessions grew more frequent, everyone just decided to pay him in exchange of his time and effort. He was grateful, really. He has bills to pay too.

 

“Don’t get your hopes up. I didn’t set you up for a date,” Dokyeom added before he can even speak.

 

“Who said I wanted to?”

 

“Riiight. You only ever talked about him since we had the trip.”

 

“He’s someone new to the group,” he said offended. “That’s like an automatic thing to do.”

 

“Understable. What I don’t understand is th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter