Prologue

of shared hoodies and chinese takeouts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Mingyu first met Jeonghan, he decided he didn’t like him.

 

He met him at a beach trip, a sem-ender event arranged by his roommate, Dokyeom. Even at first glance, Mingyu already knew that he was someone who was not afraid to have the attention to himself. Jeonghan was just wearing a simple white tee then, tucked loosely at the front of his washed out jeans. But it was the hair. It was the hair that made his eyes instantly focus on him even in the crowded beach shore. His hair was bleached, almost white. And the sun rays reflected on it in a way that made it shine at some parts. It was fascinating and Mingyu caught himself staring at it multiple times.

 

Deokyeom said anyone was invited so he was not surprised to see an unfamiliar face besides the normal bunch who usually get together. What he was surprised was how quickly the newcomer warmed up to the group. He was already laughing with Seungkwan the moment he first took sight of him, shoulders already under Seungcheol hyung’s heavy arm when they started playing in the waters. He was surprised to see Jihoonie hyung reach up to him to brush out the hair that covered his eyes when he dived down. Not that he was jealous or anything but it took a year before Jihoon hyung showed that kind of affection to him.

 

Yes he knew the guy’s just being friendly but there was just something about the way his lips always curl at the tips that rubbed him off the wrong way. Jeonghan wore

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter